Gearooz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gearooz
Read Gearooz Reviews

hello@gearooz.com

Hangar 4A, 2-4 Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham Airport

Tell us how Gearooz made you happy
Good site, good kit, prices equal to the best on the web, kit in stock, 0% interest finance, quick delivery, Ok communications, would've been good to get a freebie with such a big order bit overall happy.
Fast delivery, good quality product and a great price.
Very good overall.
We purchased the ADJ Starburst following the success of the original Spherion light. This lighting effects is packed full of all the great features of ADJ's previous Spherion’s, but all in one light. The RGBWA+UV LED's enable all kinds of djs and venue owners to set the lights to match or enhance the theme of the venue quickly and stunningly. A superb lighting product for all occasions! Great delivery and service from the Gear4Dj's team.
It was easy to place an order and nice to be informed of when the delivery will take place. Some companies you never know when you'll get your parcel. The only criticism I would give, is for the goods to come in another box for added protection and disguise the contents.
I have just bought a lighting stand,and on delivery,found there was some damage to a clamp.The company was I say second to none when it comes to customer service.They had a replacement in the post and to me by the next day with good email contact .I now have a lighting stand ready to go. All tel. calls were good and had no problem at all in getting my message across to the company.I have tested the stand and it appears to be fine.I am going to use it with 3 to 4 kg of lighting.
Great light with a wide spread.
Haze machine works fine DNS at that price can't be beaten . If anything though it's a little noisy compared to more expensive models ..
Gearooz is rated 4.68 based on 192 reviews