Geek Refund Reviews

Geek have a Refund Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Refund - Average

58.62%
Industry Average
" Between Geek dont want to do refunds now wish dont wanna pay a refund from wish..having the same problem with both sites "
posted 1 month ago - Beth taylor
" it has been a nightmare trying to get my refunds back and not only was that a nightmare but the actual website / app Geek, FROZE my account due to so many refunds!!!!! WTF, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU CANNOT GET MY PACKAGE TO ME, so, they wont let me refund on there website so i went straight to paypal to get my money back for the crappy cheap knock off pos chinese items. "
posted 3 months ago - joshua michael marco FROM COPPERAS COVE TEXAS
" Orders not being delivered. Bullpoo about waiting longer for delivery. I want refunds not excuses "
posted 5 months ago - Mr David Johnson
" Waiting for items for about 5 months... nothing has arrived yet. After a certain period you can’t even get a refund. So you MUST take store credit. Even though you know nothing will arrive. "
posted 6 months ago - Dawn-Julia Lawrence
" Well I feel the delivery time was way too long and I ended up, asking for a refund. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" The goods hardly ever arrive on time if at all, but at least they refund you without any hassle. "
posted 7 months ago - Justine
" Unhappy ordered goods didn’t come said I was to late for refund???????? "
posted 9 months ago - Richard
" Cancel my orders without a email and kept the money with out refund. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" no one could tell me what happened to my order. I got a refund for only one item and the rest nothing and no communication. "
posted 9 months ago - Louizah
" So now I have gone through about 18 back and forth emails with customer support that claimed they couldn't get a response from the seller using the Geek app contract seller of it and they offered me a refund. "
posted 10 months ago - Matt Carreiro