Geek Refund Reviews

Geek have a Refund Grade of C.

C
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Refund - Average

61.90%
Industry Average
" Good products and on the odd occasion that I've had a problem with a product they've issued a non quibble refund. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" I bought a couple of micro sd cards from the site. I had an issue with one of them, I contacted the sites customer service department and got a full refund. "
posted 8 months ago - Xavier Carrstein
" i buy almost daily. every other day a new self-gift is waiting for me. been using the Wish app for years and have been happy with almost everything, and anything i wasnt, the refunded my money for without any question. "
posted 9 months ago - Jaime Gabriel
" I cannot fault them at all as even when something hasn't arrived a refund if issued straight away. "
posted 9 months ago - Paula Fisher
" If and item dose not arrived they are very quick at sorting things out or giving back refunds very nice people. "
posted 9 months ago - Norah
" very reliable deliveries and if not happy with the purchase they refund you no return involved "
posted 10 months ago -
" Cheap prices; great and wide range of choices; refund within 24hrs if item is late or not to your liking. Sizes are wierd but they correct this asap, usually without charge to you. Great if you have young kids, not so good if you are tall... "
posted 10 months ago - a:hover {
" I had earlier delivery normally takes a month or 2 but really good quality for crazy prices and if the item don't show they will refund straight back or order again for you. "
posted 11 months ago - Miss Donna Doherty
" Items have arrived very fast. They made refunds with no questions asked on items which were not to their standards. Prices very low. "
posted 1 year ago - Mary G Griffin
" Quick service almost anything you can buy, any problems with item ie: broken etc... They refund you prompt "
posted 1 year ago -