Geek Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Geek

How would you rate Geek ?

Mark Hallett
"Great goods at great prices"
"Ze zetten een veel goedkopere prijs bij het product dan wat het in werkelijkheid is. Werkelijke prijs zie je pas in je mandje. Je moet er gemiddeld 1 maand wachten op u product en hun track and trace klopt niet met de werkelijkheid. En soms krijg je zelfs een andere kleur of ander formaat dan wat je gevraagd hebt. En terugbetalen doen ze maar volgens de nep prijs en dus veel minder dan wat je in werkelijkheid betaald hebt."
Richard
"Unhappy ordered goods didn’t come said I was to late for refund????????"
"Cancel my orders without a email and kept the money with out refund."
Louizah
"no one could tell me what happened to my order. I got a refund for only one item and the rest nothing and no communication."
Malusi
"I received my order as I expected it and at the time I expected it."
Whitney Hayes
"The items came pretty quickly"
Pattie Miller
"Inexpensive products and a lot of choices of different things to pick from."
Leah Vokas
"Inexpensive bulk items at my convenience."
William Wilson
"A great product at a an amazing price"
Matt Carreiro
Verified Reviewer
"Ok so last Christmas I ordered a gift for my son ( large remote control police truck) that I never received from an order placed through the Geek application that the customer service claimed was delivered. I assure you though it was not delivered to me. Now that item aside and a big Christmas gift disappointment with my son... I decided unfortunately to give the Geek app another chance with another important order. This time for 6 smart watches I found on sale on the Geek app that this time were for the guests invited to my son's birthday party that he's already told his friends they would receive when the party date arrives on June 28th. I found an amazing deal both for the watches and the shipping fees collectively. I ordered them on April 5th leaving more then enough time to be delivered. How ever I didn't look over the digital receipt section that showed the tracking number "where's my package?" is what you need to click to see this. And that's usually only done after an order is late. Because after the estimated delivery date came and passed, I tried tracking my package only to see a response telling me that I'll receive a tracking number with in 5 days of the sale. But then in the same message they claim that if the tracking number is still unavailable then the company assures me not to worry and my order was probably sent via a means that does not require a tracking number.... Now my order is real late and I spoke with the clerk at the post office and showed him every detail of my order with my digital receipt. The very 1st thing he says to me is he believes I was scammed from the very start and that he believes the seller had no intention of selling me these watches. And his reason for this is that he says every single order coming from over seas is given a tracking number. A number not just for use by the consumer but also for customs to use to verify items through shipping manifests and invoice records. So for them to claim that they didn't give me a tracking number because they used other means of shipping where a tracking number is not needed either states they are shipping things illegally to avoid fees them selves or they had no intention on sending anything to me from the second I made the purchase. The only thing I can think at this point is to how many people have they run this says same scandals and criminal act with to this point?... So now I have gone through about 18 back and forth emails with customer support that claimed they couldn't get a response from the seller using the Geek app contract seller of it and they offered me a refund. But that doesn't work for me because not only did I just wait 2+ months for these very important additions to my son's upcoming birthday that is now only 10 days away... But I found them for such an incredible low price that a refund won't come close to covering the difference if I reordered the same items at the now regular price. It's a difference of about $180 not including shipping fees and also with the time I have left to figure this out, all's this company just really did is make it so my son is going to be disappointed and embarrassed because he already told his friends they were getting them as I mentioned. I would normally have no problem to just go and buy them full price to help my son avoid that but I was disabled back in 2013 due to a random act of violence that I had the misfortune of unknowingly walking in to and so now I am on disability and don't have extra money like I use to where I could do things like that with out a worry. I kept trying to ask the customer service people that are actually "Wish incorporated customer service reps" that literally have done nothing but talk to me in circles and didn't not once try to help me out as if I was a customer. They were dismissive and kept repeating them selves in each response to where I at one point thought it might have been automated resonances for a bit. They even at one point responded to me in the Portuguese language. That right there shows me that my situation was not taken seriously by any of the reps to the point where they responded with out even looking over the details of my individual circumstance and just typed in a robotic like response. (i did verify that it was not automated responses and that each message back to me was from a live person and not a machine)... So bottom line is that the company "Wish inc." sub contacts business to the Geek app in which the Wish employees handel everything after a sale is placed through this app. I made them aware that a seller store from the Geek app illegally and fraudulently took an order from me with no intent on trading goods or services for payment tendered. I made them aware my situation depending on this order for my son's birthday and its urgency and all's they did was treat me with disrespect and eventually just closed out the link that was used to continue my conversation with them. They never answered directly not one question of the many I kept asking through out the ongoing messages back and forth... They were well aware of everything yet didn't want to properly. fix this situation at all"
Angela Elizabeth Davis
"Helpful ideas on items for sale, good size comparison charts. Unusual items too. Price is good too."
Sarah H Ammons
"I was able to order all the things I wanted very quickly... I love the Wish Cash where you can add money at a store to your account in case you don't have a card or don't want to use your card. I love how you can earn points every time you order and it gets you discounts off your purchases and the variety of products is amazing! And I am always happy with my purchases!!!"
C
"Everything I buy from the wish app comes earlier than expected and always looks like the item in the photos. There products are also genuine but very cheap"
Stephen Maslen
"Ordered many items via the wish app To date found this company to be second to none They have kept me well informed regards processing shipping and tracking of my ordered goods and their prices are realistic They also offer incentives for loyal customers"
"Their products were delivered ahead of time. Send updates of the delivery process."
LENNIE HERBERT
"Great choice of various products at very good purchase price, I have bought 6 items and am well pleased with both standard and price,"
Wallace Lee
"Very good products."
Trixilix
"Pretty much everything you could ever need or want is on there. Its cheap and so far the quality has been good...... makes the wait for your order worth it!"
Benjaminmante
"good product and good price"
Geek is rated 4.04 based on 245 reviews