Geek Reviews

Geek have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

73% of reviewers recommend Geek
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Geek ?

"Ordered 512 gig sd card then sent 512 mb cards. Ripoff!!"
"Fortunately, I'm not an idiot, and read some reviews before shopping on the Geek website, so I was prepared to view it with skepticism. That skepticism paid off when I stumbled on what looked like an oil filter for a car being sold, at $61.00 Canadian. Considering that same filter costs about $6.00, that's a shocking mark up. That's not the worst part. According to the site, that price of $61.00 had been dropped from.....get this: $515.00. That's terrifying. I'll never buy anything from a site that tries to do that to consumers, and I believe people need to know this."
"Ordered 6 items. Received nothing. Customer service is a joke. Doesn’t exist. You will go in circles and get no where happy to take your money. I ordered items on amazon that come from China and received all 6 items. I ordered those items 4 weeks after ordered from geek but still have yet to receive a single item from geek. Don’t use wish geek unless you like getting ripped off and scammed. Why the hell are they even allowed to do business."
"Waiting 5 to 6 weeks for something and still have received nothing. I ordered from Amazon 3 weeks after ordering from geek and all 5 orders have been delivered. And those items come from China as well and I have them already. This is really upsetting."
"unique items & good quality for the price."
"The website is affordable and cheap and convenient I like they are always available 24/7 it helps me out alot"
"They didn't"
"Always happy with the products! Cheap prices! Quality product!!!"
"Very cheap products"
"Love their clothing etc. some nice different items on the site, it's a bit addicting!"
"By sending my things on time Only one delivery is very late my nail kit."
"Fantastic range of products and very reasonable prices."
"Extremely cheap on items I need to make my flowers, along with amazon I achieve a perfect product, thank you both"
"Affordable products and direct from the producer. Large variety of products. Easy payment option and fast delivery."
"The products are very cheap but delivery takes too long but at least they earn you about it!"
"it's a good shopping experience so far. But i have yet to try the quality of their products. they're just being delivered."
"I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone, their products are pure fake and they cannot be trusted, even with the service I wasn't really satisfied."
"Excellent service very fast delivery very happy with goods bought"
"Service is either really quick or ridiculously slow, my advice is to read the small print description, the photo doesn't always represent what you are buying"
"Delivery of items fast and quality good. Customer service is awesome."
Geek is rated 3.98 based on 287 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!