Geek Reviews

11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Geek deliver?

Tell us how Geek made you happy

"Appalling customer service don’t use these people as if there is a problem you can’t get hold of anyone and if you email they don’t reply or contact you"
Are you Geek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don't know what's happening with Geek and Wish. Never really had problems with them been ordering slot now out of the blue I can't order unless I send a photo of my bank statement. I emailed several times and get a useless response that make no sense at all. So I called the 800 number only to get refered to there email address. Such a joke why do I need to send a bank statement when they already take my money and send me my order now can't place an order. Well dudes there are other sites. Read the reviews some of these clowns are after more than your money"
"I ordered a couple of computers and then after a couple of minutes at castleton you guys said you'd give me back my money but then you charge me geek bunny $350 now you won't even let me have the money for the parts you don't have a telephone number I can't get ahold of you you tell me you go get back to me in two to three working days that's fifteen tides are called called you about that what are you trying to do still my tree on $50 that you have I sent you pictures of my biggest state in the same time you took my $350 is the worst shot I've ever seen don't nobody try to buy anything off of this site I bought stuff for a year up in the site long as it is 10 of $15 is all right before you think over $100 forget it I might have to go to the damn channel 7 and said the news people could do me any good"
"I now have had one item never show up and now have another that isn't what I ordered! It seems for some reason I have been flagged? Is there a way of communicating with someone in customer service?"
"Geek is the worst place I've ever shopped at they're trying to take my $350 I look at two items I bought them and I den I reject them after three or four minutes they said they wouldn't charge my charge card but it would have had to charge it anyway so the next day I see $350 on my geek money I don't know what geek money is so I looked at it and said it's free money so I bought a computer on it did after a day I thought about it I go when I get $350 at that I looked at the two things I cancel end up with $350. Write Connie on it so I cancel that cancel my charge card and they wouldn't charge me anyway they said give me back the merchandise so I try to get my money back a month to Dice Man I want me to take a take a picture of my charge of my bank account so now they won't even let me buy the $350 worth of stuff they got no telephone number you can't get ahold of nobody on the computer works and it's the same thing over and over there get back to you two or three days and this is been 3 months this place is not my ripoff"
"10 items ordered 2 received"
"I ordered a Bluetooth speaker system on 12/28/18 and paid for fast delivery to my home to be delivered today and the merchandise never came, I tried to contact geek but was unable to, they drafted the money from my account and no speakers, when I tried to contact them I got a recording telling me that the extension was not available at this time! They are scammers!!!"
"worst website i have purchased from by far. i used the geek app not the wish. out of the 12 things i have purchased. only 3 items have came in. the rest never came due to either shipping problems on there end not putting the correct address or they lied and never shipped it but took my money. so thank goodness i bought everything through paypal. it has been a nightmare trying to get my refunds back and not only was that a nightmare but the actual website / app geek, FROZE my account due to so many refunds!!!!! WTF, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU CANNOT GET MY PACKAGE TO ME, so, they wont let me refund on there website so i went straight to paypal to get my money back for the crappy cheap knock off pos chinese items. stay with ebay or amazon. this website is a freaking joke. cheap items yes but crappy shipping / and customer service as there is NON, its all automated messaging. Not even a PHONE NUMBER to call for customer support..... from one un happy x customer that will never use either app's again."
"Wide range of products with prices cheaper than Amazon or other UK sites"
"Incredibly good website with thousands of offers, managed to get a costume over the third of the price!"
"most were timely orders"
"Orders not being delivered. Bullpoo about waiting longer for delivery. I want refunds not excuses"
"I ordered some items and didnt get them 15 days after promised divery time.. Still i dont have them.. More than 2 orders.. And they are not responding.. I have to call my bank and ask for a reverse charge...lol"
"Poor service, slow delivery. Company told me that my package arrived, which it didn't, and when asking the service why it hasn't arrived yet I was told that it can take more time even if they already told me that it has arrived. Wouldn't recommend this company."
"As first time buyer, bought 4 items to test Geek. Received 1st item after 6 weeks - didn’t match description. Received second item at 8 weeks - very nice, excellent purchase. 12 weeks out and have not received other 2 items."
"Can always find what you need for a reduced price. Delivery isn't bad either"
"Great products at low cost.. so much to choose from and all comes in at decent price including free shipping on a lot of things Would totally recommend to others"
"beutiful clothes , fast delivery i love this website"
Sam
"prompt delivery, excellent app."
"Postage bit longer then wanted but product.price and app was what u want when buying"
Geek is rated 3.83 based on 344 reviews