Genting Casino Online Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Genting Casino Online

How would you rate Genting Casino Online ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Genting Casino Online in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had issues with login after depositing £100 and emailed the support team who were less than helpful and all responses kept quoting t’s and c’s. the website states that you can request a call back, no joy there as told my issue does not warrant a call back. If I spoke to an operator. I am sure that the issue could be resolved with a minimum of inconvenience. As it stands, they will now be holding on to my £100 deposit until I provide with lots of personal data regards bills accounts etc. All I have to say is “ Genting, get your act together, make the call and treat your customers as people not as cash cows”"
Genting Casino Online is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews