Genting Casino Online Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Genting Casino Online

How would you rate Genting Casino Online ?

"Took my money, then proceeded to hold it at ransom until I provided ID documentation. If ID documentation is required perhaps you should ask for it prior to letting me send it to you? Shady at best, avoid."
"Had issues with login after depositing £100 and emailed the support team who were less than helpful and all responses kept quoting t’s and c’s. the website states that you can request a call back, no joy there as told my issue does not warrant a call back. If I spoke to an operator. I am sure that the issue could be resolved with a minimum of inconvenience. As it stands, they will now be holding on to my £100 deposit until I provide with lots of personal data regards bills accounts etc. All I have to say is “ Genting, get your act together, make the call and treat your customers as people not as cash cows”"
Genting Casino Online is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews