George at Asda.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend George at Asda.com
Click Here

Tell us how George at Asda.com made you happy

"Top quality at great prices."
Are you George at Asda.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service easy to order online and collect at my local store, returns are easy to do and refunds are quick. Only downside is you cannot exchange the item in a store"
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery, good options for click and collect, I use this all the time, clothes, kitchen appliances, my most recent purchase is for garden furniture, very reasonable delivery price, just waiting for delivery"
"Excellent choice!"
"I find asda George cloth very good value for money long lasting and very stylish to suit all group and good range of sizes give them a go you be laughing all the way to the bank with your savings"
"I love the range of products and great prices too"
"We ordered a clock with a beautiful white, wooden pattern that fits nicely in our kitchen. We also ordered a golden crocodile, which was very detailed and matches the interior design in our hall. Delivery was prompt and value was great!"
"Fast postage and fab clothes at very affordable prices!"
"They were incredible. Their site was easy to use, their communication about delivery etcetera was also brilliant. The product is gorgeous. It looks exactly like it does in the pictures on their site. The box it came in was the perfect size so they obviously care about the environment. My cat likes to sit in it haha. Fair play...will definitely order from them again."
"Good communication on processing order fast shipment"
George at Asda.com is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews