getfinancial.com Q&A

5 Questions   /   5 Answers
21% of reviewers recommend getfinancial.com

Got a Question?

I notice some people praises Allied Recovery Team. Who can give me an honest answer who this company is and seems that they just disappear from the earth when they do not want to release your bitcoins in the so-called escrow account?????

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
I am on the same situation. They disappear. When you have something please contact me. markito_slb9@hotmail.com
Has anyone dealt with allied recovery team

Scam, don’t do it
Do you have any reply from them??? Do you have something.??? I am waiting for an answer and nothing... Please contact me if you have any information.
Has anyone dealt with a guy called Ethan Larsson or Charlie Fraser.....??

Click here to view your answer
Yes I have. They are scammers!
Does anyone know or deal with a broker by the name of Ritchie Alexander

Click here to view your answer
I don't know him . But l was dealing Charles Fraser and David Miller. And Kelly Higgins.
How do I withdraw my ddposit