getfinancial.com Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend getfinancial.com
1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

Tell us how getfinancial.com made you happy

Telephone
"Honestly, I didn't expect that my personal broker would treat me like this, I'm impressed by how friendly she is and I want to say public thanks to her!!! About this platform, I can say that it's quite good I like their services and it's really comfortable to trade here. I started my investment with 500 USD and in a few weeks, I generated some good money. I've tried 5 trading platforms and I can say without any doubt that Getfinancial I like the most!"
Are you getfinancial.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback getfinancial.com receives. Reply Free
"Trading is very new to me so I'm making lot's of mistake before my final thought. The most important reason I like this platform is that GF analytic department helps me with my prediction and as a result, I'm generating much more money then losing. I strongly recommend guys this platform!!!"
"The greatest thing that this platform has is a personal broker, you can't imagine how comfortable it is to get daily important news without wasting time. I'm not a professional trader so I'm asking her every detail and she is so patient and good person cause she answers my every question with pleasure. Thank you Getfinancial that you have the best team cause it is really important for a successful business. the only reason I wrote 4 stars is website problems. sometimes it takes time to sign me in it's not a big problem but I hope they will solve it."
"My trading journey started many years ago and I changed dozens of trading platforms. A friend of mine advised me Getfinancial and give it a try. I started my investment with 1k and in one week it doubled than I invested more and generated lots of money., What I like the most in Getfinancial platform is my personal broker who gives me daily information about the trading market and analysis which is really close to reality. I also like their website cause it's comfortable to use. So thanks Getfinancial team for your effort ^_^"
"ich habe bei Get Financial geld überwiesen habe 2000 euro mit Gewinn habe ich über 3250 gemacht wohlte meine 2000 euro zurück haben ..aber irgendwie wie bekomme ich das Geld nicht zurück ....die hatte n mich angerufen die wolten meine online Banking. Die Daten haben komplett das habe ich nicht gemacht ....habe auch mit meiner Bank geredet ich soll das nicht machen ....aber wie bekomme ich mein Geld plus Gewinn ?"
"I asked my initial deposit back because I got to Getfinancial in some strange way (the lady per phone asked mu CC data and I was stupid enough to give them and after that - in the moment - I got DOD to sign in net!). They answered it was OK and I'll get my 250 back. Since then nothing! Getfinancial - and ERROR or FORBIDDEN! Sep7 - Sep13. Fake and Fraud! Janis T. 10/28/18"
"Been waiting for the money i deposited to them. They rejected my withdrawal with no explanation. And I tried to withdrew it its been pending. Emailed the support group been told to wait for the financial department and no response from them. I need my money. Its mine."
"It's a scam. Its offshore not regulated you definitely lose money."
"The best website for trading stocks and cryptocurrencies . They’ve already helped me to earn much through BitCoin. I am happy to find out GetFinancial. Commendable support and quick response time to queries."
"GetFinancial's professionals have an incredible amount of patience to accommodate new learners like me. I always enjoy getting the opportunity to take advices when time permits. Great advice, awesome support staff, and awesome trading services!"
"Super positive vibes from the account manager, very informative and supportive! I started off with 1000$, without opening an e-wallet, i trade on bitcoin and ethereum as i started few weeks ago. no i am already doubled up and keep going, thanks to the signals im getting from my account manager. Many thanks!"
getfinancial.com is rated 3.45 based on 11 reviews