gielab.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend gielab.com

How would you rate gielab.com ?

(optional)

Indy B
"Absolutely made up diamond certification. I purchased a DVS1 0.70ct diamond from a company called diamond heaven last year. All other shops quote me £3500 for a ring with a GIA (American lab). I thought I got a brilliant deal for a GIE (the certificate looks uncannily similar to the GIA) for £2500 and went for it. I recently went to my local jeweller to get the ring polished. My jeweller said that the hallmark was not there so he sent it to the Assay office for hallmarking. At the same time, I thought I would get the ring revalued for insurance by the Assay Office. To my astonishment, the central diamond was graded as an H SI1 by the Assay Office. When I showed them the GIE certificate, I was told that this was just an opinion but in their experience, the GIE was a "liberal" diamond grading lab. Went back to diamond heaven for a refund but was not successful as the ring was now "second hand"."
gielab.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews