Ginger6 Limited Reviews

Telephone
Read Ginger6 Limited Reviews

sales@ginger6.com

Tell us how Ginger6 Limited made you happy
Great customer service and helpful advice from purchasing to installing. Kevin answered all my queries would highly recommend
Excellent service, excellent product, clear and easy to follow website for ordering the right product - perfect.
Superb service, brilliant product. A really warm and helpful company, local too which is brilliant!!
Excellent , great communication with emails , delivery was in the time scale , my sons very pleased over all
Verbal communication is very important to me when dealing with a lot of money for a PC i had no idea about, my teenage son was unsure what parts he would need for a gaming PC. Emails with other companies just made the process more frustrating and less and less reassuring. With ginger6
my son ordered a PC thinking he had everything he needed. 10/10 to there customer care contact number and a gentleman called Kevin at the end of the phone that listened to what my son wanted and helped correct my sons order before sending it off to us and offered further support if he had any problems setting it up too. That service is proving rare these days but 10/10 for this company telephone customer care support and guidance in which gaming pc he needed. It was very reassuring to both mother and child to get this expensive gadgetry ordered and reassured by ginger6. Thank you! Highly recommended to anyone that needs to speak to the company before parting with there money if they are unsure.. 10/10 for there advise, guidance and future support.
Ordered the PC, decided I wanted to make some spec upgrades (some things weren't even offered as options), so I got into contact with Kevin, who was able to quickly change what I wanted. The PC arrived in just over a week with no marks anywhere, amazing cable management and support emails since the purchase are still answered rapidly. I had 1 issue where the cooler's RGB lights had loosened and were not connected but with 1 call this was fixed in a matter of minutes. You will not be disappointed if you choose to get a custom PC build from Ginger6. For the specs on the build, it is in the top 25% of tested builds with identical specs on UserBenchmark too! I should also add that using PC Part Picker I could have built the PC for only around £100 less, but I would have had to wait forever before I could get my hands on a 3080, so for the rapid service and great PC, the price is awesome!

Thank you so so much, this beast of a PC will last me a long time.
I have ordered a PC from another well reviewed company and my assured 1 month waiting period got extended to 3 months, I couldn’t take it no more, so I’ve started looking for other options. Ginger6 was one of them and they delivered. Got my beast PC in ten days and saved ~100£. For all of you looking for a custom build PC Ginger6 is the way to go!!! The best!!!
Very good pc and good communication with team !!!
Great Service. Great Staff and a successful build.
Great Service from the team at Ginger6.

The custom built PC turned out even better than expected and my son is over the moon. Will definitely use these guys again!
Delivered in time for Christmas and my son is very happy with his PC. I can't tell you anything about it except that fortnite players will like it because of the high FPS or something!! Easy enough to set up even for a complete novice.
Excellent service, kept me informed over Christmas about a delivery delay, beautiful PC running smoothly and ready to use.
Super fast surveys marry thanks
Excellent service & great correspondence during a obviously busy time of the year I’ll definitely be using the guys again
Great computer & great customer service
Really friendly and helpful advice. Would thoroughly recommend.
Pleased overall. Quick delivery but did not get the correct case. Although it's nice it's was t the one my son wanted. Easy to set up and working perfectly so far.
Computer was everything I wanted, reasonable price, well made, working excellently thus far, speedy delivery, absolutely no complaints or regrets.
Website easy to use, computer came quickly and works like a charm
Very quick in building & dispatch, look forward to doing more business with this company.
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.88 based on 471 reviews