gogetglam.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend gogetglam.com

How would you rate gogetglam.com ?

(optional)

Psharashops@gmail.com
"I love this company. I've been ordering from them for 3 years or so and I've loved everything I have received. They have items that I've never seen anywhere else. Really unique gifts and boho style decor and clothing. Best of all, they are the only online store I've ordered from that includes a really nice free gift with every order and sends random gift certificates for $10 to $20 a few times a year to use towards anything you want. They relocated the business and expanded I think a year or two ago and had a few unhappy customers because of delays in shipping and when I saw the three negative reviews online I thought I would send some love with my own positive experiences with them."
gogetglam.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews