gogetglam.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend gogetglam.com

Tell us how gogetglam.com made you happy

"I ordered a hat and a pair of pants from this shop two months ago. It’s never taken me that long to receive anything in the mail, and after reading GoGetGlam’s reviews, I started getting concerned about my order. I tried contacting the seller over 20 times throughout these two months: over text, voicemail, email, and Facebook messenger. Every attempt to make contact was ignored and I never received an update on my order. Eventually the order was automatically cancelled because it was never going to be shipped. It’s nice to have my 70 dollars back but receiving the items I ordered would’ve been even better. This shop is completely dysfunctional and the customer service is nonexistent. Do not waste your time or money on this shop, it will never be worth it. Absolutely disgraceful, don’t even know how this shop is still in business."
Are you gogetglam.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback gogetglam.com receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I love this company. I've been ordering from them for 3 years or so and I've loved everything I have received. They have items that I've never seen anywhere else. Really unique gifts and boho style decor and clothing. Best of all, they are the only online store I've ordered from that includes a really nice free gift with every order and sends random gift certificates for $10 to $20 a few times a year to use towards anything you want. They relocated the business and expanded I think a year or two ago and had a few unhappy customers because of delays in shipping and when I saw the three negative reviews online I thought I would send some love with my own positive experiences with them."
gogetglam.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews