gogetglam.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend gogetglam.com

Tell us how gogetglam.com made you happy

"I ordered a hat and a pair of pants from this shop two months ago. It’s never taken me that long to receive anything in the mail, and after reading GoGetGlam’s reviews, I started getting concerned about my order. I tried contacting the seller over 20 times throughout these two months: over text, voicemail, email, and Facebook messenger. Every attempt to make contact was ignored and I never received an update on my order. Eventually the order was automatically cancelled because it was never going to be shipped. It’s nice to have my 70 dollars back but receiving the items I ordered would’ve been even better. This shop is completely dysfunctional and the customer service is nonexistent. Do not waste your time or money on this shop, it will never be worth it. Absolutely disgraceful, don’t even know how this shop is still in business."
Are you gogetglam.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
gogetglam.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access