Goggles4u.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Goggles4u.com

How would you rate Goggles4u.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patricia Whitehead

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Goggles4u.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patricia Whitehead
"Firstly site very easy to use. The customer services were extremely quick to respond and also very helpful. I ordered my glasses from Goggles4u as a first time customer and received them within 7 days by special courier. I messed up with the order.I didnt measure correctly. I contacted them immediately. They told me to reorder at no extra cost and within 5 days my second pair were delivered. They were a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. nit to mention a quarter of the price. £50 for varifocals. I would recommend this company over and over again. A certain other high street company, after discounts etc, wanted to charge me 140.00 for exactly the same pair."
Goggles4u.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews