Gold Urban Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Gold Urban
"I love it"
"I received my item in a good amount of time. The craftsmanship and materials done very well. Will wear my piece proudly and will make future purchases keep up the good work. Satisfied customer"
"Excellent service and great product. Would like some type of gold authenticity papers though."
"I ordered the wrong size. I might have to return it."
"Took way to long to get to my house, just speed up the shipping and you’ll be good! Other than that the jewelry is pretty great!"
"Shipping was super fast the chain and pendent are top notch"
"Not pleased with the diamond cuban chain. The chain constantly kinks up and refuses to remain flat. The cuban bracelet was also much smaller than advertised. Will never purchase again."
"Easy and fast"
"Well I still haven’t received my order so I can’t write a review."
"This chain is lit"
"Great place to get jewelry at affordable prices. They always have the best styles and I get myself a piece from them almost every month. Great customer service and fast shipping. Will do business with them for a long time to come."
"Best jewelry ever. Fast shipping, excellent customer service and even better product. They are the real deal. I will not shop anywhere else ever again. Gold Urban has a customer for life."
"Pieces were dope, 5 star all the way. Will be back for more buziness"
"Everything was on point, will be doing business again."
"Ordered a few pieces of jewelry, everything went smooth. Great customer service, answered all my questions on live chat and got my product within 3 days."
Gold Urban is rated 4.13 based on 15 reviews