Gold Urban Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Gold Urban
"Had to wait a lil bit but ain’t gone lie this sum aight."
"Received my chain and piece, def pleased with the quality. Will buy from here again."
"Brought one of the bundles as a gift to my son for his birthday. To say the least he loves it! Would purchase from here again."
"Got my bracelet on time, Good quality and nice style. Get mad compliments, definitly will buy again. Good looks Urban!!"
"Looks cheap and fake"
"These people are crooks don’t waste your time or money."
"I would give 5 🌟 's but the medallions could be bigger depending on the size of the chain....."
"I got what I wanted on time and in good condition."
"Omfg ♥️♥️♥️ I love my chain thanks urban"
"I bought some stuff for my sons birthday and he is over the moon with the quality of jewelry he receive. we will defiantly buy from them again. and the package came quickly right on the day of his birthday. thank you so much"
"I ordered it 2 weeks ago and still haven’t got it"
"Sucks"
"they sent me a chain of very poor quality, i would like them to except a return for my item."
"I love the pieces I bought. They are beautiful"
"It was cheap broken when I got it"
"very nice people, thank you for working w/ me & being helpful. also love the products"
"Good"
"I order a cross pendant as a gift for my fiance for his birthday , was told it would ship out in 3-5 days never received item, write to gold Urban they said it was shipped out from Fed ex never received, so I'm out of a gift and out of my money."
"I really love my necklace, it's sharp. Very satisfied with everything. Ya'll have really nice stuff, thank you"
"I recieved my product in a timely manner and would shop here again."
Gold Urban is rated 3.67 based on 36 reviews