Gold Urban Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Gold Urban
"The item was great. Just as expected, however, the shipping takes too long and there’s no update in between. I just waited on the item and realized it was delivered."
"I did order my on July for my party waited and waited then called to asked so the answer was ran of with charged but no one telling me then gave me 15% discount and the order came with damage . I try many time to e mail for asked but no response until now . Two months with damage jewelry.whatdo you think?"
"My buena calidad y rapidez. Gracias"
"Ordered a silver chain.. it arrived broken.. the clasp was not welded to the chain... I feel like it was a total waste of money. Will not recommend this company in future or purchase from here again."
"waited a few weeks to give a review but it’s held up well worth the money very nice necklace!"
"Excellent merch💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿🤜🏾🤛🏾"
"After i ordered the chain it took about a week to get here. I’ve been wearing it everyday since I got it and have had multiple compliments on the looks of it and how it shines. Would forsure recommend getting this chain"
"I've recently gotten back into my jewelry game. I have spent tons of money on the pricey "so called"quality stuff and wasn't too happy. So I tried Gold Urban just to see. Pretty cool stuff. Really looks nice and people always ask where did I get it and is it real. I just smile and walk away. Good Look!"
"This being my second purchase from Gold Urban, Very satisfied both times"
"I Love my chains. They are so shiny!!!! I recieved some Gold Plated chains, but they turned or tarnished the first day I wore them. But, Your chains stay no matter how long you wear them!!! Thanks, Cheryl M."
"Very happy with my purchase the jewelry was definitely well crafted and reasonably priced"
"My necklace is already fading. Poor quality for $250 necklace."
"I am very pleased I love everything and I will buy some more for now on as long as they stay in business"
"Excellent."
"I think the product was ok. I didnt like how the chain broke the first time I took it off. maybe a differe t design would be a smart idea. I returned it the next day I got it so that wasnt fun. and honestly I'd just like a full return instead of the chain."
"I found the item i order....its great so far...i will be doin bussiness with GOLD URBAN in the future."
"Recieved the wrong product and still have not seen a refund in my account for returning it."
"The piece was of superior quality we are very happy with our purchase."
"Cheap quality I hate it and never even wore it"
"I've waited less than a month and I still havent received my products."
Gold Urban is rated 3.64 based on 56 reviews