Golphin Ltd Reviews

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Customer service has been impeccable. There was a shipping issue, and when I let the Golphin Team know, Stephen Alphonso made sure a replacement set was sent out the same day. I couldn't have asked for more. Although my 7 and 5 year olds aren't crushing the ball just yet, the clubs seem of a very high quality and we are excited to get out there and use them more often. Only constructive criticism - there doesn't seem to be a phone number on the US website. This raised some concerns (which were subsequently totally alleviated) about the substance of the company with which I was dealing.
These products are just superb. They are exactly what you need when starting your child on the lifetime journey new nightmare that is golf. They are well designed with all three factors of head size grip and weight all clearly carefully considered and well thought out. The bright colours make them easily findable within a sea of toys and mean we can often locate them even in the dark (I’m not sure why this is relevant) in terms of use they’re durable and sturdy and if you’re looking to get into golf - these are the products for you. 5stars and will be ordering more
Very good products but twice sent green instead of pink I ordered.
The golf club set which I bought for my four year old grandson is superb, perfectly marched to his size. He adores it and goes to the driving range most days. Service also superb. It arrived within a few days of ordering.
fantastic products, best on the market
Amazing service and tremendous quality of clubs for junior’s. Would recommend to everyone 👌⛳️🏌️‍♂️
Nice putter at a reasonable price. My daughter had outgrown the smaller putter and was keen to get the same style but in the larger size. Prompt, polite and personal communication was appreciated.
Superb quality and value for money! Amazing what a difference they have made made to my 6 year olds game and they have even given his sister a more enjoyable golfing experience with them being so easy to hit and get the ball in the air!!
Very friendly service and eMail contact! All clubs are fantastic - I especially love the shape of the irons, just perfect to make it beginner and kid friendly .
Brilliant. Fantastic product, communication and delivery was prompt.
Great product and fast delivery
Excellent value for money. Best clubs for any junior golfer to learn from. As heads are lighter making the swing much steadier. Highly recommend.
Great service and efficient delivery
Sizing information is good and the feel and quality of the clubs is great too. Delivered quickly and well packed.
Excellent - personal service and advice, speedy shipping, great product and most importantly one over-the-moon out of his mind happy soon to be three year old grandson. Made his first trip to a real course yesterday, play 6 holes - so the clubs are well on truly baptised! Thanks
Very happy with the clubs. Looked very nice.
Meu filho adora os vossos tacos (passou do GFK526 para os GFK+728) e, eu como Pai, estou igualmente satisfeito com a performance que o meu filho tira dos tacos. Minha nota negativa vai para o facto de 1 dia após ter feito a minha ultima encomenda ter recebido, na vossa newsletter (a qual só passei a receber após fazer a compra), um desconto de 20% para qualquer compra. Tinha sido simpático da vossa parte terem aplicado o desconto à minha compra, até porque sou cliente recorrente.
Great service - I had a particular issue where I needed clubs urgently for my son's birthday, just before the Coronavirus lockdown, and the guys at Golphin bent over backwards to get the set to me on time. They communicated excellently the whole way through. Great products - my son absolutely loves his clubs. They allow him to hit some nice looking shots, giving him the confidence to keep going - he is already starting to develop a love for the game. It brings a tear to the eye as he struts through the house with his bag on his back, proclaiming, "just going to the garden to hit some balls".
Good half set of junior starter clubs. Clubs seem well made, the larger face offers more forgiveness for the starter golfer to give encouragement to continue. Overall well worth the money as quality is very good. Carry bag is light and stand sturdy. Happy with purchase for my 9 year old. Good delivery and well packaged also.
Great product and service. This set (GFK 112)is the second set I have purchased for my Granddaughter (her first was the GFK 728) and I could not be more pleased with the quality, durability, and service I received concerning both purchases. This is a great company to deal with - their customer service could not possibly be better. Stephen took care of every detail to get me the products I wanted delivered to California with no problem. These are high quality junior golf clubs from a company with impeccable customer service.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 155 reviews