Gracey Backer Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gracey Backer Insurance

Tell us how Gracey Backer Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"I left GB when i moved from delray almost 7 years ago. I recently came back even tho I'm still not local, solely because of the efficient, pleasant and always helpful Kathy Ball. She is a wonderful representation of the ideal employee. Julie Bennett"
"A great company. Never too busy to address concerns. Lynn's experience gets results and answers very quickly. A true professional. I would recommend this company highly."
"Kathy Ball has always been helpful when I call."
"Whole staff is always courteous and professional."
"You guys are the best!!"
"I have been very pleased with the service received from GB, especially Jen Thompson, has beeen very prompt, responsive and sincere. My issue has to do with the significant increase increase in premium, altho we have never had any claims. After a short period of comparison shopping I was able to find equal coverage at a worthwhile savings. My preference would be to continue with Jen and GB. Possibly you will be successful in providing the quality coverage when my 2020 policy come due Sincerely Stan Siskind 6168 C Island Bend Boca Raton, FL 33496"
"Michelle is always so helpful whether it be with information or providing documentation. I can always count on her to give me the best customer service."
"Great Service! Always providing the most up to date information"
"Attentive to all our needs and are familiar with options to cover any and all of our questions."
"Trish Warren has actively searched insurance carriers to get me the best Malpractice rate. She is not only professional but personal"
"We paid our premium early last year because we were going to be away for 3 weeks. While we were on vacation, we heard from a woman in your office who called to say I have found a cheaper policy for you. I told we had already paid the premium and wished she had let us know sooner. This year, please investigate a cheaper policy for us sooner than later. Thank you."
"Words cannot describe how happy I am with the incredible caring and professionalism I receive from Gracey-Backer. A truly innovative and customer caring company Dr Perry Seider"
"I always get 5-star service with Gracey Backer, they treat me like a VIP Client. My agent calls me to let me know if anything has changed and if I can save more money on my policies the next year."
"Great customer service"
"Excellent service and personal care"
"Gracey Backer works fine for me! I would recommend this company to all my colleagues!!"
"No issues with my malpractice insurance. KM"
"excellent service"
"Kathy was very attentive to our Auto needs. She was very patient to revise quotes as needed and in a timely manner. She always returns calls quickly and is a pleasure to work with."
"We’re very pleased with the service provided by Gracey Backer. Our agent Jen is very attentive to details and works hard on our behalf. Highly recommended!"
Gracey Backer Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews