Gracey Backer Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gracey Backer Insurance

Tell us how Gracey Backer Insurance made you happy
Jenn and the entire Gracey-Backer team were amazing to work with. Professional, courteous and super accommodating. We even had to navigate complications caused by a pending hurricane! Thank you all so much. Would highly recommend!
Im writing for Alexandra Taborek. I have been with Gracey Backer since moving to Florida in 1995 and I have just recommend them to my mom Alexandra, becasue of my experience with them in all this time. They have always been there for me and it has been a smooth journey with them and I never looked anywhere else or had any complaints. My questions have always been answered and any rough patches I had with my house were always handled professionally. My mom is a new client with Gracey Backer and I feel confident that I have put her with the best.
Excellent service
Comprehensively covering my insurance needs with integrity and honesty for decades.
I left GB when i moved from delray almost 7 years ago. I recently came back even tho I'm still not local, solely because of the efficient, pleasant and always helpful Kathy Ball. She is a wonderful representation of the ideal employee. Julie Bennett
A great company. Never too busy to address concerns. Lynn's experience gets results and answers very quickly. A true professional. I would recommend this company highly.
Kathy Ball has always been helpful when I call.
Whole staff is always courteous and professional.
You guys are the best!!
Michelle is always so helpful whether it be with information or providing documentation. I can always count on her to give me the best customer service.
Great Service! Always providing the most up to date information
Attentive to all our needs and are familiar with options to cover any and all of our questions.
Trish Warren has actively searched insurance carriers to get me the best Malpractice rate. She is not only professional but personal
Words cannot describe how happy I am with the incredible caring and professionalism I receive from Gracey-Backer. A truly innovative and customer caring company Dr Perry Seider
I always get 5-star service with Gracey Backer, they treat me like a VIP Client. My agent calls me to let me know if anything has changed and if I can save more money on my policies the next year.
Great customer service
Excellent service and personal care
Gracey Backer works fine for me! I would recommend this company to all my colleagues!!
excellent service
Kathy was very attentive to our Auto needs. She was very patient to revise quotes as needed and in a timely manner. She always returns calls quickly and is a pleasure to work with.
Gracey Backer Insurance is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews