Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

Read Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

info@greenfieldssolicitors.com

Tell us how Greenfields Solicitors made you happy
My name is Khalil and Sasha

My partner and I sought help and advice from Raheela Hussain at Greenfields about an immigration matter of overstaying my visa. She was so professional and made us feel confident that she could help us solve our problem. She took us through the process with care and the utmost professionalism. She took us through everything step by step and put together the best possible case for us that was precise and very thorough. We had a successful outcome and couldn't be happier with the help we received from Greenfields and Mrs Hussain. We will definitely go to them again without hesitation for any help and advice in the future. I advise anyone with any immigration matter to not waste time and money on other solicitors and go straight to Greenfields as they are so fantastic and Raheela is the very best!
Me and my wife needed immigration advice on my appeal case for a spouse visa. We did the spouse visa application ourselves and it was refused,we really should have used a professional company like Greenfields Solicitors to help us in the application but we wanted to try to save some money so we did it ourselves which was a huge mistake. When my spouse visa was refused we were devastated and didn't know what to do. Luckily, a friend recommended me to Greenfields Solicitors. They helped me so much in my appeal case and did so much work to prepare the appeal. My appeal was heard last month in the Tribunal and today we learnt that the Judge allowed my appeal and we have won our case! We are so happy and thrilled with the result and I am just waiting for my spouse visa to be issued. Now my wife and I can live in the UK together and we feel so,so blessed. All of this is only because of the excellent work of Greenfields Solicitors, without them we would not be together today. From our hearts we want to say that we appreciate all your hard and fantastic work Greenfields Solicitors, keep blessed!
Found their legal advice excellent. The solicitor provided a few options and went through each option clearly and she understood the problems we faced. We now know which direction to follow in our mother's tricky immigration case. Would recommend anyone to book a consultation with Greenfields Solicitors if you need advice on your immigration case, they are really very good.
Words of praise for the firm and Mrs Raheela Hussein especially is not enough, because there are no words for her amazing and dedicated work. If you need the experience and a positive outcome on your immigration matters then this is the person and firm. Leave out the rest for she is the best in all honesty. Thank you and I wish you continued success.
I come to these lawyers every time my visa needs to be extended because they have always helped me every step of the way and they were the lawyers who got my papers sorted back in 2013. I am using them again for my visa renewal because I know they will work hard to get me the visa and because I totally trust them. `I WOULD SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND GREENFIELDS SOLICITORS TO EVERYONE!!
I'm writing this review on behalf of my partner who got a visa through Greenfields Solicitors. We are very grateful to Mrs Hussain and her team for their excellent work in helping my partner get his legal residency in the UK. We were both very stressed and fed up when we approached Greenfields Solicitors, my partner had been in the UK illegally for nearly 10 years and we were desperate to stay together. After being disappointed by so many other lawyers out there, it was only Mrs Hussain and her amazing immigration team managed to do this and they got us a result in less than 6 months. We can never say a big enough thank you to Greenfields Solicitors for changing our lives for the better, they are the very best.
I went to this firm for legal advice as I was really confused on whether I could stay here on a different visa. The solicitor Mrs Hussain gave me the advice on my case and she was very good at listening to my story and answering my questions. I am happy I used this firm and would use them again in the future.
Mine is a complicated story. I only learned of Greenfields when my case was refused by another firm who did my case for me, I was an overstayer and wanted the visa to live in the UK. When my case was refused my past lawyer was not helpful to me. I told me friend who said I should contact Greenfields Solicitors so I did. I booked an appointment to see them with my papers and the lawyer read my case. I was very scared and desperate because I only had a few days to appeal. The lawyer picked up many things in my application which had not been done properly by my lawyers before, there were documents missing and the cover letter that went with my case was not good. At the meeting with Greenfields lawyer, I felt comfortable and sensed they had very good immigration knowledge. So I took a leap of faith and asked Greenfields to do my appeal, which they did. It took a few months for my case to go before the Judge at the Court, and Greenfields were with me every step of the way. They did a lot of work on my case so when it in the Court, it was stronger and the Barrister who spoke for me at Court was simply brilliant. I am still waiting for the outcome of the case but felt it right to write this review for people who are stuck like I was when my case was refused by my past lawyers, you must use Greenfields Solicitors because they do very good work, a lot of hard work and are very helpful people and they have helped to fix my case so when I spoke before the Judge I felt confident and happy that I was being properly heard.
I found this firm to be helpful and polite. The staff there are friendly and honest, thanks.
I booked a telephone consultation with Mrs Hussain after watching her you tube video. I sent an email and got a reply back quickly to book an appointment. Her advice was really helpful to me and she is just as good on the phone as she is on youtube. If you need help in immigration, she is the right lawyer to help you.
Very good at helping people who have immigration problem and very nice lawyers who are kind and willing to help, thanks.
Greenfields Solicitors staff were exceptional in helping me through my case. They carefully walked me through each step explaining what was needed and when. They put in an oustanding effort in putting my case together and really went above and beyond in so many ways to help me and my family. I honestly cannot recommend them enough to people looking for a solicitor as they really showed a great amount of professionalism, dedication to my case, and were all around lovely people to work with through a difficult time! Thank you so much!
Mrs Hussain and her team continue to amaze and surprise me, I have been her client for up to or over 4 years now. I am on the ten year route for access to indefinite leave to remain, were I have to renew my brp every 2 and a half years. Some people say to me I don't need their services anymore because I am already on track, but you have to realise if you want things done right, first time around, without multiple occurring costs, with professionalism and precision, you have to go for the best. People, my advice to you is, you get what you pay for, and better to get the best from the start. Mrs Hussain and her team will go above and beyond to get you a result, I would recommend no one else. I will always be grateful to Mrs Hussain and her team, and so will my family.
Extension of
My Discretionary leave to
Remain - February 2019

My name is Samuel , I am a past client of Greenfield Solicitors in which they help me with my residency in the UK which was for me to stay with wife and kids but that time I had overstayed visa in which I had no ideal of what to do , but when Greenfield solicitors took my case I was happily granted a Discretionary leave to remain on 2016 , I was so happy . So on my renewal of my visa for extension I came to where started from the best solicitors in UK Greenfield solicitors , it does not matter how much they charge you but my confident in Greenfield solicitors you will never be disappointed , once again Greenfield solicitor have done it again for my visa to be extended 2019 am more grateful to them and I highly recommend Greenfield solicitors to any one in the country looking for committed and serious solicitors then this is you last stop to move for word .
Even though my case was difficult and I did not hold much hope of success and lawyers I had spoken to before were not positive about my case, I thank God I managed to find this team. Greenfileds are above and beyond brilliant. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Greenfelds.
I can say Greenfields Solicitors is the best firm I’ve ever heard, experienced and witnessed their great job offering in the United Kingdom here.I was almost deported so was asked by the Home Office to sign on at the Becket House-London Bridge on weekly basis.I came across Mrs Hussain on an advert on the YouTube which I contacted them on the phone.Was booked for an appointment to meet Mrs Hussain and her assistant Anita Tahir.I’m even short of words… At that time, I had no grounds but with Greenfields,I’m granted Leave to Remain.Will advise everyone with Immigration issues not to hesitate ba to run to Greenfields Solicitors and you WILL be blessed.
I would just like to say that Greenfields Solicitors did a very good job in our appeal case. We were very scared when the Home Office refused our case first time, but then we found Greenfields from recommendation and they helped take on the case. From the moment they begun to work on the case, me and my husband felt much more certain that we had finally come to the right solicitors. All I can say is that they are really brilliant with their work and take time to do things the right way. We felt happy with our lawyer and the quality of work was so much better than the first firm who we went too. The Judge also said that our appeal papers were really good in the court hearing and when we heard a few weeks later that we had won the case, we could not stop jumping for joy. It's because we used Greenfields Solicitors who are the best solicitor for immigration laws. If they take on your case, you are lucky because they are the best of the best.
My friend refered me  and I am very happy I chocse Greenfields to be my lawyers. They worked really hard on my case for my wife and children to stay in UK. I can't say enough thanks to the team for getting us our visas to stay in the UK, we are so so happy to be legal now. I will surely refer many more people to Greenfields Solicitors as they are really the best lawyers.
A huge thanks to the most amazing lawyers, Greenfields Solicitors for all their work in my wife's spouse visa appeal case. I could not have won the appeal without their brilliant legal minds, I really am very grateful for having used their services for my wife's appeal. Having viewed their you tube channel, I realised early on Greenfields Solicitors are a capable and on the ball law firm. I am very pleased I booked a consultation to see them and from there used them to bring my wife over from India: we are together today because of them and I could not recommend Greenfields to anyone who needs the 'creme de la creme' of immigration lawyers to help then on an immigration case.

Mr A Qureshi
I was given great advice from these lawyers....i paid £60.00 for my advice session and got answers to all my questions so I am happy with this firm, thanks.
Greenfields Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 180 reviews