Groupon Delivery Reviews

Groupon have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

74.63%
Industry Average
" I buy from them all the time they are value for money and have great gifts never had a problem with them fast delivery would definitely recommend them "
posted 2 months ago - patricia spence
" The delivery was very quick and got what I needed at a discounted rate compared to the high street. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" The reductions on every item make ordering worthwhile. I’ve used Groupon for various items and have never been disappointed either with the delivery or quality of the items I have ordered. If I need anything, I look on Groupon first! "
posted 3 months ago - Dorothy Stone
" Delivery is always within the time stated.packaging is minimal, so environmentally friendly.products are as described.very good company from which to order. "
posted 3 months ago - Dawn Goodall
" Great offer. Easy to purchase. Quick delivery and product as advertised. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" By ring helpfully with delivery "
posted 4 months ago - Julie bugeja
" Had particular item I was looking for. Quick delivery, good customer service. "
posted 5 months ago - Barbara J Warren
" Prices are good but do not keep you upto date with delivery information "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Very quick at dispatching our item and recorded delivery "
posted 6 months ago - Rebecca Methven
" I am a huge fan of Groupon - have been using it for years now. Have bought fantastic things at super prices and delivery is always very good too. Lots of duvet sets, a lovely sofa bed, pretty jewellery, candles and clothes! "
posted 6 months ago - jane froud
Groupon
Write your review on
Groupon

Get ready for our phone call!