Groupon Delivery Reviews

Groupon have a Delivery Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Delivery - Fast

76.32%
Industry Average
" Quick delivery well pleased with trainers "
posted 4 weeks ago - Sarah Williams
" They give excellent delivery service, had no problems so far also always keep you Informed of your purchase. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" fantastic website, so many goods to choose from. Ordering was easy and the delivery of items ordered was timely. Goods received was exactly as I had ordered. "
posted 2 months ago - Elaine Ford
" I bought from a uk dealer some cheap chinese smartphone gadgets, which he is selling on the Groupon website ! The delivery came very quick ! The first item I bought was a car-holder for smartphones and the handling was self-explanatory. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" ordered couple parcels and where delivered before the delivery date all questions answered that i had "
posted 3 months ago - DANIELLE CAMPBELL
" I buy from them all the time they are value for money and have great gifts never had a problem with them fast delivery would definitely recommend them "
posted 4 months ago - patricia spence
" The delivery was very quick and got what I needed at a discounted rate compared to the high street. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" The reductions on every item make ordering worthwhile. I’ve used Groupon for various items and have never been disappointed either with the delivery or quality of the items I have ordered. If I need anything, I look on Groupon first! "
posted 5 months ago - Dorothy Stone
" Delivery is always within the time stated.packaging is minimal, so environmentally friendly.products are as described.very good company from which to order. "
posted 5 months ago - Dawn Goodall
" Great offer. Easy to purchase. Quick delivery and product as advertised. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous