Groupon Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Groupon
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Groupon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! No way to get in touch with these fools. I tried all their accessablity routes with no results! Do not deal with them! NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY!!!"
Are you Groupon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought 2 Holland wardrobes and 1 bedside cabinet 2 wks ago from Groupon. Delivery was great came in 2 days. The bedside cabinet not so great. It is soaking up moisture from the bottom and the veneer is peeling I don't know how it's soaking up moisture when my bedroom is bone dry but now I know they're not worth the money."
"No customer service option, unable to make an appt with a vendor, and can't reach anyone with groupon to discuss with anyone. This vendor is able to scam people with no recourse."
"SHOCKING delivery service. I waited 4 weeks for a cloths rail to be told wait another week. In the end I got a refund. NEVER AGAIN will I use Groupone"
"Bought an anti barking dog/trainer on discount through Groupon only to discover when I went online that the Groupon price with the said discount was almost twice the online price from other merchants. I felt really horrible!"
"Groupon sold me a voucher for a meal at The Grub Garden in Dunstable.. when we got there the restaurant has ceased trading . When I contacted Groupon the said that the Voucher has been used and the onus is on me to prove i didn’t there"
"I purchased a duvet cover. It was damaged on receipt so returned to return address on the label immediately. Took pics of damaged goods, where it was posted to and receipt from post office as it had to be signed for. Never heard back. When I followed up with customer service they said I had sent to incorrect address and had not followed their return policy. Therefore . NO REFUND OR GOODS. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND THAT WEBSITE EVER. A waste of £25!!!!!"
"Bought a pair of headphones that were listed as new on their website. I used it 4 times and now the left side doesn't work. Called apple and found out that the headphones are used and the warranty is no longer valid. Now they are saying 30 days have gone by and there is nothing they can do when manufacture warranty is 1 year. So now I'm out $170. WILL NEVER BE SPENDING ANOTHER PENNY ON THIS SITE."
"Trying to purchase a course over Groupon only for their payment options to say "Bad Request" and their website to crash and constantly say "404 Internal error" meaning that its an error on their part with their website. Then to have their slow and automated customer service say thats its my computer and its nothing on their behalf yet i have been sending them screen shots of the error messaging which clearly states its nothing on my behalf so lovely stuff Groupon - just showing everyone how terrible your service is."
"I booked a trip to jump xtreme for my daughter and 5 friends for her birthday through groupon, saturday was the only day that everybody could make it and the only time available through groupon was 6pm, everybody was happy so it was booked to find out a few days before that jump xtreme was closed! There was a private party and groupon were informed not to take bookings. After ringing the other parents the time was changed resulting in one child missing out, this was obviously upsetting, groupon offered credits so I told the kids we would go again in a few weeks so the child that missed out could come too but I still took the others to avoid further disappoint and it was too late to book anything else. Now (after we went on saturday) groupon have said they will not issue a refund as I used the voucher even though they did not meet the contractual obligations and it was not stated in the email that I would have to cancel my daughters birthday treat all together. This was the first time I've booked through them and I would never use them again."
"A brilliant site full of wonderful discounts to keep the family entertained. The ‘online chat’ facility is fantastic for resolving any issues e.g. if a retailer closes down before you use your voucher they are quick to refund you once informed! :)"
"Virtually NO Customer Service I have purchased a large number of Groupon deals. Some of the products are good and a bargain. Some are marginal but what you'd expect for the price. However, I purchased a carpeting cleaning deal to be fulfilled by a company called National Dusters. When I called to schedule an appointment, they told me they did not service my area. I promptly notified Groupon by responding to an email I received from them. When my credit card bill arrived, I discovered that Groupon had billed me for the deal AND National Dusters had billed me an amount that was greater than the deal price. Since the Groupon website did not provide any obvious information as how to contact Customer Service, I went to my credit card company. They were unable to resolve the issue. I went back to Groupon and tried several things that were supposed to get me to customer service. The best I could do, was to get into a loop that sent me non-nonsensical emails. I emailed National Dusters and thus far have not received a response. Before this, I would have given Groupon a good rating, but this experience has resulted in two stars which is probably more than they deserve."
"No good at all,I will never buy things from groupon again"
"I purchased a deal worth over £100 as an end of term family treat. The Groupon site was slow and when I purchased my deal it showed an error message stating my deal could not be processed. I retried and my deal went through. When I checked my details, it had taken my payment twice due to the computer error. I contacted Groupon and explained their error and they have refused to refund the money, stating the deal was non-refundable. This is computer theft, pure and simple. BEWARE this company have no scruples in taking money fraudulently."
"Never again. I bought a massage. Tried and tried to schedule an appointment. After a week i finally was able to the masseuse. She was booked a month out. I asked for a refund. I was told the 3 days had expired. I fought and fought with them. They finally refunded the money when i threatened litigation then kicked me off their site. I had bought ZZTOP tickets for next August. They stole $60 from me. I am disputing it at the bank. All a waste of time and energy. Predators..."
"They say the selling price is N1, but charge N2, the problem is: N2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N1 A sick company."
"Useless customer service - I think they read from a script as everyone tells you the same thing which is nothing at all. They just pretend to be concerned about your issue but really couldn’t give a monkeys"
"they advertised 4 tickets to a event.. i paid £280 for 4 tickets. They give me a voucher states expires 14th july.. but it actually expires 48 hours later and they didnt even have the tickets.. they only had a code that was usable for 48 hours to book the tickets theough a 3rd party company.. TOTAL SCAM"
"If you DON’T want to get a deal and you WANT to pay full price. Then you should probably put a big L on your forehead and start using Groupon right away. I just signed up and I’m sorry I did so right away. BEWARE!!!"
"Dont ever buy from groupon. Poor customer service. Any service you get it takes awhile to use because they are booked up. And you cant get a refund unless it's in a 24 hour period. Under certain circumstances you whatever reason you have to get a refund, you wont get a refund maybe groupon credit. I wouldn't recommend this site at all!!"
Groupon is rated 2.55 based on 652 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access