Groupon Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Groupon made you happy
OMG! I would never use Groupon ever again! I ordered a vibrator and it came in a little grey bag, you could tell what it was and the worst thing ever it's said it on the bag what it was and the postman gave it to me I nearly died!! my god what if I had sent it to work or my neighbour had seen it! O my god Groupon f****** s***
groupon does not notify customers if something is wrong on their end. they lock users out of their system through a harsh feedback loop when they sign in that says to reset the password they change internally then your email opens a link that claims no account is linked with that file. they did this to me, my partner and my friend - preventing us from accessing our previous purchases and demanding a bunch of information related to their account we have on file. meanwhile two of the three aforementioned were not even card transactions but used with groupon bucks from expired reimbursements. corrupt company. used to be cool. no customer service. chat people in a foreign country take days to respond just to offer the same runaround. my partner won his claim with his bank who informed him 'it's a thing' according to their end. they just get away with this, BEWARE!
Cookie refusal options are extremely difficult to find; they seem to be actively hidden. Email opt out opts you back in on the last click. Concerningly predatory behaviour for a site with many less tech savvy users. I suspect this violates UK law
The worst customer service I’ve ever received. Bought a coupon for two
and they double charged me. Wouldn’t do anything for me. So sick of these websites with no service!
Horrible customer service. Bought an airport parking voucher. Make you view it in order to make a reservation. Once I clicked through to Peachy Parking, the actual cost was over $10 less on their site. GroupOn CS says - "too bad so sad!" you viewed it so it is not refundable.
Groupon Customer Service is non-existent. No way to call or address issues online. Consider us done.
I ordered some perfume for my mum on 12th December for Xmas, n the small print it said that it might not be there for Xmas day so I though ok not a problem I can always forward it on, 5th January it’s still not here, contacts customer services to have a very rude operative tell me what the small print says telling me that the small print says it might be late, I sent him it back saying it say it may be later that Xmas day, it also said anything ordered between xmas and new year would be delayed
Again I says it was ordered on the 12th December so it should be here by now. This went in for a while with this rude person just sayin the same thing in the end I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager
The manager was more friendly asked a load of the same questions then said they would escalate it. I was pretty angry by now but though ok let’s see what happens
To my amazement I have just received an email from the same person I spoke to teo days ago giving me the same options as before, I gave them my answer I want the original parcel I ordered.
Omg I will never use this company again they are absolutely useless.
I purchased a Brow Micro blading session in October, 2020. Due to Covid delays in scheduling I couldn’t get an appointment until January 4, 2021 - 3 days after my coupon is set to expire. The facial tattoo place said they would honor my Groupon coupon. Although I’ve contacted Groupon, via their ‚support‘ link and email twice i haven’t gotten an answer about whether they will still honor this coupon.

Although I purchased a brow micro-blading, and printed it out, the Groupon site says I purchased an eyelash micro-blading instead.

This is messed up, distressing and there is no reliable contact link to contact an real person for answers. I now plan to drive 4 hours and pay for a motel to HOPEFULLY get this pre-paid deal (?).
I purchased Groupon to book a hotel room and found the date on the receipt was not what I typed in. Since I am a very cautious person so tried to modify the receipt which I received from the email, unfortunately, it produced a second receipt. To avoid further errors, I contacted Groupon immediately( they even do not allow phone calls), after 5 customer service, they escalated to the'' solution team'' and emailed me back 2 days after the coupon expired by saying we can not help you. When I called the hotel I booked and was told never to make a reservation via Groupon and they shredded their shoulder. Despite back and forth desperate messages and emails, I learned my lesson that never uses Groupon, it's a dirty company.
I had not ordered in quite some time and I now I remember why. I was placing an order that would be delivered before Christmas and they asked for a card verification, which I did. We moved a few months ago so I knew I had to change the address. As I went to do that, it said that the order was placed but being shipped to the old address! Immediately, I tried to contact someone which has always been difficult and now it’s worse. I spoke to someone through chat and she asked for my address and said she would try and take care of it. I followed up with that with an email and requested a phone call. I get an email today, saying my order will be shipped soon. To the old address!!! I have sent an email again this morning and all I can do is wait.
Make sure you know and read everything about trade in deals and groupon bucks before you make any kind of purchase on groupon. Their customer service is very bad, they dont have any warnings on the website before you make trade ins and groupon bucks is the worst. They do not refund it back to credit card, even within 15 days. Their customer service is not helpful. I had a horrible experience recently where they refused to credit my 300 dollars back to my credit card.
In the past I have had used Groupon exclusively for massages and had no problems using them before they expired. Covid 19 crisis is affecting my ability to use my Groupons before they expire due to several massage therapists going out of business, or just not wanting to honor the Groupon Certificates. Also, I am unable to file my complaint with Groupon, as they have disabled the customer service email address. I have written several times and the message comes back that the email address is no longer available. I also tried leaving messages with Groupon Corporate and they do nothing for me. I am posting this review as a warning to consumers who buy massages through Groupon. In particular Monica at Body Basics Massage in San Diego will not return my phone calls to set up an appointment.
Don't buy from Groupon! I had a terrible experience. I ordered a massage from Happy Mama's Place in Plains, Pa. When I tried to schedule my appt, no on answered the phone. I left messages, but didn't hear from them. So then, I requested a refund from Groupon. They refused to give me my money back, but gave me credit instead. So then, I bought 4 shirts from groupon to use the credit. I put the order in all together and the total was just under the credit amount. Then I saw that my credit card was charged $40. When I tried to call groupon, they couldnt be reached because of covid. The site stated that they are only responding to emails. So then I emailed them. They told me I would need to email the vendor. When I got in touch with them, they said they charged me $9.99 shipping for each shirt separately, totally $40! The shipping charges were not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. Also, I never received the shirts! It's been a few weeks and I'm still waiting for them. It is a terrible site with horrific customer service. Would not recommend purchasing from them.
Groupon is filled with predatory like businesses. They solicit businesses that would normally get no business. The business portrays like you’re getting a deal when in fact you’re paying full price and some.
Item received today and was nothing like I ordered, cheap quality and was a t-shirt not a jumper for £15.99 I'm disgusted with it, it was a Christmas present but I know the person would not wear it so very disappointed
Both my husband and myself have deleted the app
Never Again Beware of what you order
Item was not delivered within the promised timeframe. I had to chase Groupon multiple times. The first customer service chat advisor was particularly unhelpful; Not bothered with helping me , trying to rush to end the chat. Did not bother checking that the item had not even been dispatched by the supplier and just lied saying that item will be delivered the next day! The status had not changed for the order in 7 days!
Eventually the order was cancelled by groupon after keeping my money for 10 days. Terrible experience and poor customer service. Won’t be taking my custom back to these. Avoid them!
Groupon are nothing but scammers I bought a course from their site, the next things I noticed was that they started stealing money from my account without any transaction with them. Groupon you are nothing but scammers, thieves, evil peoples.
I purchased a large size male shirt for my husband after taking his measurements and using the Groupon sizing chart. I am a size 8 female and the shirt fits me! The shirt is equivalent to a size 8 female size. The shirt is made in China and I cannot get a refund from Groupon. Very poor customer service from people based overseas and poor quality products (once again from overseas).
The absolute worst company to work with from a business perspective- they took 1/2 of any money that came in on my campaign (that I agreed to) BUT, then turned around and false reported my income to the IRS 3 years later and now they (IRS) are coming after me for money Groupon made off my campaign!
2017 my campaign made over $40,000 and I was paid slightly over $15,000 and got hit with a tax bill and owe taxes on the 40,000 that equalled about $11,000! I about died! I called them specifically after the end of the year how to claim this as income and was told they won’t 1099 anything over $20,000 they never sent me anything!! But told IRS differently and now I have to redo all my taxes and pay!! I prayNO one ever goes through this - NEVER advertise with this company!!!!
restaurant out of buisness
Bought a groupon for a restaurant only to learn later it was out of buisness. Groupon does not have any customer service to contact to issue a refund nor to report this fraud.
Groupon is rated 2.05 based on 1,007 reviews