Groupon Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Groupon

How would you rate Groupon ?

(optional)

367 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
None delivery.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Groupon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"None delivery."
"I've been waiting for my order for 2 years now and 3 weeks ago i bought another product on there and it was meant to be delivered after 7 days but i still haven't received it. no up dates. Feels a bit fraudy to me disappointing"
"Making treats affordable!"
"Lots of good deals on Groupon !"
Saldarriaga Maldonado
"I loved the service they give. My product arrived extremely fast. And the validation of my Id was also very simple. Very happy and I will definitely buy my products in your online store."
"Got a Mani and Pedi and was pleased with the outcome. The Place is clean, staff are nice and attentive. Tamara did such amazing job on my nails I was very pleased and definitely will be back. She helped me chose a color that best matched my skin tone. She had wonderful colors to chose from. the pedicure was relaxing."
"Groupon will not allow you to talk with anyone and when you do try they will simply say we steal your money and give nothing in return, tough luck, read our terms and conditions. I do not suggest using this company in any way shape or form. I know I have been ripped off enough."
"I have been waiting for my delivery for 4 weeks and every time I phone groupon they forward it to a department who takes 7day to reply. Once they reply they give me a new delivery date and yet again nothing turns up. I have got to say this is the worse service."
"awful customer service a fight all the way to find out when my bed will be delivered. The most unhelpful bunch of customer care I’ve ever come across. I will never ever recommend or use them again"
Alison Wills
"Excellent and easy to use."
"• •Hugo TV unit arrived in a box that was torn with each end of parcel open •One part of the unit was damaged and one of the main front panels was missing. •It takes days and days to get a response by email, when you did get a response the response didn’t really help with our problem. •We often went to live chat because we weren’t getting reply’s by email, they would say they couldn’t help there and then and had to wait for a response by email. They said we should call them instead of email / live chat but it is inconvenient to keep calling when we work full time. •They eventually agreed to collect the faulty unit but refused to send a replacement, they wanted us to purchase another unit before we even had this one collected or got our money back. •They asked for 3 dates suitable for me to have the unit collected only to get back to me days later to say they couldn’t do those dates. •When a date was agreed and the unit was finally collected I emailed them to see if they received the unit and the response was basically that they don’t know but if I haven’t heard from them in another 14 days then send them proof of the return and they will look into it (Although it was their delivery service and them who arranged the collection). •I asked a number of times for a complaint contact, at one point I was told a manager would get back to me within 7 days and they never did. Apart from that all my other requests were ignored. The list is endless of problems I have had with this order and the above mentioned issues are just some of the problems I have had."
"terrible experience they don't care about the customers... never never again"
"Great offer. Easy to purchase. Quick delivery and product as advertised."
Kevin
"Not happy with quality of product shipped but found it easy and free to return product"
"I bought two houseplant palms for £37 and when they arrived all bashed it would have been more hassle to repackage and send back so just kept them and repotted. They were not the size expected probably could have got them at the supermarket for £10. Feel duped. Also bought allium bulbs which were a bit soft but planted them up and crossed my fingers, needless to say only 2/3 are showing signs of coming."
"BEWARE of Purchasing Mayhem Mystery Experience Purchased: April 17, 2018 Total Price: $58.00 When attempting to make reservations on website “https://www.mayhemshows.com/shows” we were unsuccessful. It was very evident that the site was useless to achieve reservations. Tried to call the company’s number (863) 420-5320 and was unable to talk to anyone, received automation stating “mailbox full”. Sent e-mail to company with no return reply. When bringing up YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google on their website, all sites refer to “WIX.COM” “A web development platform that lets anyone create a beautiful website using simple drag & drop tool – for free!.” NOT “Mayhem Mystery Theatre Company.” We have traveled from Pensacola, Fl. to Orlando, Fl., visited the Address Site in person at: I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites (NO Ballroom). Employees there have never heard of “Mayhem Mystery Theatre Company”. The address: 7056 South Kirkman Road Orlando, Fl. 32819 is actually a business “Espeto Steakhouse”, employees there have never heard of “Mayhem Mystery Theatre Company” either and are going to report it for using their address. We visited: Dixie Belle’s Café 7125 South Orange Avenue Orlando, Fl. 32809 and it does exist, however they are a Small Restaurant Business of breakfast & lunch ONLY. ** Note: It appears & evident that “Mayhem Mystery Theatre Company” is a SCAM and does not exist. "Groupon Support" supports this SCAM. Support tells us the addresses are correct & that we did not make reservations within the stated 24 hours which are false statements."
Sharon Mcmeel
"Very easy to order, easy to see your orders, order came a few days later we’ll packed, you get what you want with no effort"
Linda Dean
"I have bought five items in the last few weeks, all Items came quickly pleased with everything I bought and was fantasticly priced."
"I bought 2 vouchers on Groupon for a European holiday. I first spoke to the merchant supplying the holiday to confirm dates and availability (this was advised by Groupon customer care as I was traveling with an infant and they were not sure of costs involved). After the purchase was made I called back and was told I needed to pay additional amounts of money for the 2 vouchers to secure the trip. What is the point of purchasing a Groupon voucher then? A waste of my afternoon and I strongly recommend you just book elsewhere."
"I was looking for concerts in Orlando, saw a good one and purchased. I immediately noticed it was not in Orlando even though I was on the Orlando page and hit refund. I was told I could not receive a refund. Why would they advertise an event on the wrong city page! This is the second issue I have had with Groupon refunds. Worst customer service ever."
Groupon is rated 2.89 based on 367 reviews