Groupon Refund Reviews

Groupon have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

26.42%
Industry Average
" They emailed me saying they will refund me if the Paypal Resolution is closed. "
posted 1 week ago - robert ferguson
" so i was offerred a refund by a rude agent on live chat. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Items arrived all smashed up so refused to accept the order after waiting in a full day for delivery. Tried to get them to reorder it but instead only option was a refund which would take up to 14 days . After having to ring twice, the representative had very broken English so struggled to understand her "
posted 3 weeks ago - Nikki
" Now I am awaiting a refund, which I’m completely frustrated about as I have no bed, pregnant & will now have to go through the trouble of purchasing another bed. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Customer service does Not try to help you when there's a problem. My coupon did Not go thru. They refuse to refund me or allow me to use another coupon code.... customer service supervisor kept me on hold a long time without offering me anything on thst purchase. Only a lower discount on my next purchase which I won't be making. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" As they are pensioners they cannot afford to buy replacements until we get a refund from Groupon but as bought them over 12 months ago Groupon do not want to know, choosing to hide behind their terms and conditions and ignoring consumer law that states items must be fit for purpose and last a reasonable amount of time. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" No wonder Groupon doesn't have customer reviews on their website like other sellers! I'm in shock that such a big name provides such poor quality products and services! OMG! I think if simple sale was such a bad experience getting a refund must be nightmare:( Please beware when you are buying furniture from them! Cannot comment on other products but definitely not going to chance it. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Increasing number of non/failed deliveries, and on the rare occasions an item arrives, it is very wide of the delivery window time. Customer service poor, always scripted, and always offers credit. Have to push for monies refund every time. Stock customer service reply, 'we will ensure that this does not happen again'.....how many time have I now heard that one! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" So I'm unfortunately unable to process any refunds for this vouchers. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I have contacted them for a refund, and provided a photo of the damaged contents. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous