Groupon Refund Reviews

Groupon have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

27.27%
Industry Average
" They sent me an email advertising 50% using promo code GIFT50 for lanterns at Edinb urgh Zoo. They did not apply it but took my money anyway. I phoned and they refused to refund. I will never use them again. Beware customer services is a London number but goes through to call centre in Asia.The customer service is awful. Trying to sort out any problems is not worth the hassle. Don't use. "
posted 1 day ago - Anonymous
" We had fraud on our account and they tried to refund us fraud with Groupon bucks. and told our bank it was us that made the purchase despite having other fraud occur. I should file a law suit! "
posted 6 days ago - beth
" on chat i was told i could get a refund, but when i told them to cancel all my orders they said i couldn't get a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - dana
" They would not give me a refund nor would they even simply change the date. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sara Eikman
" Ordered an activity that specified it took place in 5 locations, when the confirmation email arrived it said it only took place in Cardiff!!! Was then informed that they wouldn’t refund any money, disgusting life of scam artists and thieves "
posted 2 weeks ago - Helen Gráf
" Asked for a refund, they refused. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Natasha
" I also contacted Groupon with my findings and complaints! PayPal have been amazing, Parcelforce did as instructed and Groupon couldn’t be bothered to respond however they did change the advert adding REFERBISHED to the item! Groupon did finally email 2 days later offering Groupon credit £122!!!!!!!! Why would I accept that as under distant selling your entitled to a full refund provided you notify the seller within 14 days. "
posted 1 month ago - Daniel bowman
" We purchased a voucher and the merchant was unable to vlidate it therefore advised that Groupon will be refundig. "
posted 1 month ago - A
" Very dissappounting for that was all that was stated besides the fact that they would not refund me. "
posted 1 month ago - Debby Grigsby
" Trying to get a refund on a simple newspaper subscription. I've done all the legwork to no avail! This has been going back and forth for over a month. I'm done and will NEVER use Groupon again! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous