Groupon Refund Reviews

Groupon have a Refund Grade of F.

F

31.28%
Industry Average
" NO REFUND OR GOODS. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Now (after we went on saturday) Groupon have said they will not issue a refund as I used the voucher even though they did not meet the contractual obligations and it was not stated in the email that I would have to cancel my daughters birthday treat all together. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Wendy
" I contacted Groupon and explained their error and they have refused to refund the money, stating the deal was non-refundable. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I asked for a refund. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Derrick Yost
" Dont ever buy from Groupon. Poor customer service. Any service you get it takes awhile to use because they are booked up. And you cant get a refund unless it's in a 24 hour period. Under certain circumstances you whatever reason you have to get a refund, you wont get a refund maybe Groupon credit. I wouldn't recommend this site at all!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Item never arrived and Groupon refused to refund. Avoid! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" What the heck, Groupon?! We went to print our tickets for tonight's Pentatonix concert only to find out they were refunded. We did not request a refund for these. We did request a refund for a different Groupon, which you have yet to process. Extremely disappointed and frustrated, plus some unhappy kids who were looking forward to the concert. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" My friends and I tried to buy tickets for a dinner cruise at the same time. I was the only one able to get our first choice timeslot which became unavailable immediately for my friends. Even though later spots were available Groupon refused to change my ticket time or give a refund because there was 'no cooling off period' on the ticket. They said I could transfer to friend or family member - Saturday night dinner for one anybody? "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Chat line with Maria Camila R and she basically lied to me concerning the refund policy. "
posted 2 months ago - Jim B
" AVOID AT ALL COST! Customer service is appalling they fail to send a complete order and the nerve when you contact them they offer you a partial refund in Groupon credit, or you can pay full price again and hope for the best in the meantime return the incomplete order and wait 14 days to get your money back for the first order! "
posted 2 months ago - A
Groupon
Write your review on
Groupon

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access