Groupon Refund Reviews

Groupon have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

30.25%
Industry Average
" Then not allow refunds after you find the hidden fees. "
posted 4 days ago - CY
" Don't use it, unless you like to gamble your time and money. You can get lucky and get a good deal or lose your time and money. After months of planning without any communication they refunded the Groupon for our anniversary dinner plans. If you redeem a voucher say goodbye to your money, even if the vender did not deliver the product. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anna
" When I approached Groupon, they simply offered a refund in credits to spend on another offer. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Gareth
" I bought in Groupon wheel alignment and the garage barrack rd tyres they did not do the job claiming that my car had a problem and that it would cost me £60 , I went to the mechanic and he said that there is nothing wrong and went on the national tyres to do the alignment and they did without problems. I request a refund and they not wanting to solve the problem, at least it was not expensive what I paid, very disappointed. "
posted 1 month ago - Diego Silva
" This person informed me that there was nothing he could do because they were non-transferable and non-refundable. "
posted 1 month ago - Lindsay
" We ordered a mattress a couple of weeks ago only to be delivered a much cheaper mattress very different to the one purchased. Groupon offered £20 worth of Groupon vouchers as an apology. After stating we want a refund or replacement with the product we ordered they have still been unable to offer us a solution. I would not purchase from this site again. Very disappointing 😞 "
posted 1 month ago - Williamson
" I think if people are fairly intelligent, trying to redeem and they mis-click, there should be a refund process that's easily findable. "
posted 1 month ago - cindy colley
" I booked a travel for myself & my boyfriend, but we unfortunately cannot go so I have been trying to cancel it & get a refund for a month now and every time I click to talk to customer support it says how Groupon is currently unavailable and to try again later. So I’m short a good chunk of money for a trip we can’t even attend. "
posted 1 month ago - Lauren
" Sold me something they didn’t have in stock, refused to refund unless I returned a second item I wanted to keep. Still waiting for credit note, over 3 weeks ago "
posted 2 months ago - Dorothy Tomlinson
" I purchased a comedy club night for Valentine's day, apparently I was refunded the money back, but I wasn't notified. "
posted 2 months ago - Raquel