Groupon Refund Reviews

Groupon have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

27.55%
Industry Average
" Increasing number of non/failed deliveries, and on the rare occasions an item arrives, it is very wide of the delivery window time. Customer service poor, always scripted, and always offers credit. Have to push for monies refund every time. Stock customer service reply, 'we will ensure that this does not happen again'.....how many time have I now heard that one! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" So I'm unfortunately unable to process any refunds for this vouchers. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I have contacted them for a refund, and provided a photo of the damaged contents. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Not all bad, but certainly naive!!! DONT PURCHASE ANY THIRD PARTY VOUCHERS!!! Disgusted that Groupon don't review the things the sell. I just paid over £500 to go to Dublin for two nights, at an average hotel, non refundable. :( "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I was looking for concerts in Orlando, saw a good one and purchased. I immediately noticed it was not in Orlando even though I was on the Orlando page and hit refund. I was told I could not receive a refund. Why would they advertise an event on the wrong city page! This is the second issue I have had with Groupon refunds. Worst customer service ever. "
posted 3 months ago - ellen manus
" Groupon double charged me and then refused to refund my account. The live chat rep Jayashree B was the only person that I could talk to and she repeated there was nothing she could do to help. I used to use Groupon all the time, but I will not anymore. T "
posted 3 months ago - Nicole
" Recently bought two heart fitness trackers and only got one deivered. After several weeks of complaints finally got a partial refund rather than the item I bought. Very poor customer service from the chat service "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Groupon can only refund the price of an order and provide a gesture of goodwill in the form of Groupon credit. "
posted 3 months ago - Allan Cousens
" Couldn’t redeem voucher. Awful customer Service, Will not contact you back and will not refund you, Avoid at all costs. "
posted 3 months ago - Craig Farr
" Are they expecting me to thank them for my credit refund?? This would mean that I would have to order from them again and quite frankly I would never use Groupon again, not while i still have a hole in my a***. "
posted 4 months ago - Alexandra Herzig