Groupon Customer Service Reviews

Groupon have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.78%
Industry Average
" We recently ordered 2 items from Groupon, for Christmas, and had information on delivery dates within a few days of ordering, and the items came one within 4 days, the other was 5 days. All very acceptable as it was the weekend that we ordered them, so very good. Have checked the items, and happy and pleased with the great service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" All the products and the services that I have purchased from Groupon have always been on a very high standard. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Stuart O'brien
" I inadvertently ordered the wrong item, this problem was quickly rectified after contacting customer services. Would definitely recommend. "
posted 3 weeks ago - BARBER
" Excellent customer service answered all my questions. "
posted 1 month ago - Mike Nolan
" Great savings on everything from eating out to unusual gifts. Great customer service. I and many of my friends use this site regularly! "
posted 2 months ago - Clare Hitchens
" Quick service great price "
posted 2 months ago - Amanda
" They give excellent delivery service, had no problems so far also always keep you Informed of your purchase. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" "Great customer service! This was my 3RD time coming for an oil change and I will be :)" Coming back and telling all our friends #HappyCustomer "
posted 2 months ago - Mr B Nelly
" Bought a Franky and Benny's Groupon Had a wonderful meal with good service in Kingston, Milton Keynes "
posted 3 months ago - Frances Shepheard
" Excellent service everything happens and no problems with results firstclass "
posted 3 months ago - William Cropper