Groupon Customer Service Reviews

Groupon have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

68.12%
Industry Average
" Great deals and very helpful customer service team. Would highly recommend "
posted 1 month ago - Jill Howard-Clarke
" Bought from these guys a few times now no fault with anything I've bought may it long continue with great customer service "
posted 2 months ago - Sean Flynn
" Excellent service,quick,easy,superb all round service,good E-mail contact,great deals, "
posted 2 months ago - David Sessions
" Extremely good service , Order online piece of luggage and receive exactly what I'm ordered for very low price. definitely will use that service again. "
posted 3 months ago - Vad Leventhal
" Very pleased with the service I received. My sofas delivered on time as promised. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" We recently ordered 2 items from Groupon, for Christmas, and had information on delivery dates within a few days of ordering, and the items came one within 4 days, the other was 5 days. All very acceptable as it was the weekend that we ordered them, so very good. Have checked the items, and happy and pleased with the great service. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" All the products and the services that I have purchased from Groupon have always been on a very high standard. "
posted 4 months ago - Stuart O'brien
" I inadvertently ordered the wrong item, this problem was quickly rectified after contacting customer services. Would definitely recommend. "
posted 5 months ago - BARBER
" Excellent customer service answered all my questions. "
posted 5 months ago - Mike Nolan
" Great savings on everything from eating out to unusual gifts. Great customer service. I and many of my friends use this site regularly! "
posted 6 months ago - Clare Hitchens