Groupon Customer Service Reviews

Groupon have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.43%
Industry Average
" "Great customer service! This was my 3RD time coming for an oil change and I will be :)" Coming back and telling all our friends #HappyCustomer "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr B Nelly
" Product arrived on time in good condition the customer service is excellent I have purchased from this company before and will continue to do so. "
posted 3 months ago - Janet Southam
" I ordered an item months ago and was so pleased with the service I ordered yesterday and again today with no problems "
posted 4 months ago - MRS CHARLTON
" I loved the service they give. My product arrived extremely fast. And the validation of my Id was also very simple. Very happy and I will definitely buy my products in your online store. "
posted 5 months ago - Saldarriaga Maldonado
" Had particular item I was looking for. Quick delivery, good customer service. "
posted 6 months ago - Barbara J Warren
" It was easy to order and had piece of mind that it was secure service. Very pleased "
posted 6 months ago - Julie Binnion
" I buy from Groupon on a regular basis and have no problems very happy with the service "
posted 7 months ago - MARGARET
" First time i've used Groupon and it was so easy & quick to use, with great bargains. I shall definately use them again! Their online chat service was great too answering a query & sending a copy of our conversation by email. A happy customer "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Love this website. Lovely bedding, great quality and great prices. Excellent customer service and fast shipping. "
posted 8 months ago - Diane F
" I order from Groupon regularly, and have always been pleased with the service. Delivery is speedy and all items received have been good quality, unlike some other shopping sites I have used where the merchandise has been of poor quality, usually from out with the u.k. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone thinking of placing an order, and will continue to order from them myself "
posted 9 months ago -