GutterMaid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GutterMaid

Tell us how GutterMaid made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"The techs were very quick and did not leave a mess and I did not have to home for them to do service. They also sent me pictures of thier completed work and let me know if any potential issues they saw"
"Did a perfectly fine job last year, and I expect the same this year (or I would have gone with another company)."
"Convenient, thorough and cost-effective. Good job!"
"The tech preformed the work, the gutters were cleaned (no pictures to show from the tech). The only concern was a little debris left on my porch after the cleaning but my gutters are clean. Thanks"
"Good service."
"They came and did a professional job."
"Great service. Quick and thorough."
"Since moving into our new home surrounded by trees, I have used GutterMaid multiple times. I am very satisfied with the service they provide and the cost is competitive. I appreciate the photos they post of the work they do. The communication is excellent and the scheduling couldn't be easier."
"Very thorough last time I used. Will use again this year"
"The service was great! Technician arrive just before dark, did some cleaning then decided to make a return trip to ensure the job was done right!"
"Professional, clean and efficient"
"Did a great job! Loved receiving the pictures. Courteous."
"They did a great job and left everything clean. Thanks"
"Professional, prompt service at a fair price."
"Have always done a great job and good customer service."
"Excellent service. Arrived on schedule, answered some questions, and then did a great job."
"Good service the second time. First time was less than satisfactory and left a mess."
"Arrived when scheduled. Cleaned gutters. Sent me pix. Checked if repairs were needed. Cleaned up. All great!"
"They are responsible and give you their report along with pictures. I would never have known I was missing a shingle on the roof if they had not only reported it, but also sent me pictures. Thank you."
"I had great timely service. They came while I was at work so the pics they provided as well as the free roof inspection were well appreciated. I immediately signed up for my next cleaning which I was able to schedule. Also called the office on a billing question and got a prompt professional response. All in all, the best you could hope for with this service."
GutterMaid is rated 4.95 based on 287 reviews