Guuds Limited Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Guuds Limited
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Guuds Limited made you happy

"I ordered an orange iphone bumper and what I received was a yellow/orange combination(a different product). I lost a lot of time communicating with the shop only to realize they wouldn't send me the exact product I ordered. Nevertheless I unpacked what Guuds.com sent to me and as soon as I put the bumper on the phone it broke(down where the headphone hole is). So I lost my money and my time as well. I give one star for the fast delivery. Needless to say I am disappointed."
Are you Guuds Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I found guuds from google, the price looks very good, I tried a small order, and it's arrived in 2 weeks, and all packaged well, I'm very happy with guuds"
Guuds Limited is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews