Habitat Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Aid
Read Habitat Aid Reviews

+441749812355

Tell us how Habitat Aid made you happy
Bought 4 packs of wildflower meadow seeds for heavy clay (Kent Weald) soil. Planted the seeds last September having spent 3 weeks preparing the soil, including double digging the ground. Anyone working with Kent Weald soil knows how much effort went into that - we garden with a mattock and pickaxe.

The meadow has now germinated. We kept it well watered during the long dry spell and reseeded some areas that had failed. Currently we have many different grass species and approximately a million plantains. No complaint there. The grasses and plantains waft around nicely in any breeze.....

The problem occurs when you insert the word wildflower. Finding a wildflower plant in the meadow is akin to seeing a pig flying overhead. Almost zero perennial plants and a couple of annuals. Definitely no yellow rattle, which doesn't help matters.

I realise that we have had a strange winter, but all the annuals and perennials that self seed in our herbaceous borders, from year to year, have done so in spades this year.

We have not wasted time on this company and have spent more money buying a suitable "Weald" wildflower mix from another supplier. We will have to grow plugs and seed again this autumn to catch up to where we should be if a decent mix had been supplied first time.

Very annoying.........
Follow up to the last review: Habitataid sent over the replacement plants that were healthy, so I raise my rating to 5 star.
It's not been a good experience so far but it may yet be redeemed. I ordered the 75 marginal pond plug plants for £95 on 19th May. After chasing Nick, he told me it would arrive on the 5th June. Eventually it came on the 11th June. 2 trays, one on top of the other crushing the contents. Most yellowed, some dead. All in all most fit for the compost heap. Sent photos to Nick and after quite a few emails and many unanswered calls, I'm promised a replacement delivery which should arrive in July. I get it that things go wrong with subcontractors but when they do, they should be fixed quickly and seamlessly without having to endlessly ask for updates. Will update if it all turns out ok.
Delivery was bang on time, and all plants packaged well and looked great. Now just waiting for them to grow!
The pond plant collection has been in our new pond for a month now and already the pond looks like it's been there for ages. The plants are growing fast and the wildlife is coming, with tadpoles and various insects all appearing.
Really good fast and reliable service
Ordered 50 plants for £75 and was expecting a large range of plants - instead I received 5 lots of 10 tiny plug plants. Disappointing! I think I will stop buying online
I much appreciated the prompt personal attention to my order, small as it was. The trees arrived on time and in excellent condition. Well done Habitat Aid.
I have used Habitat Aid on a number of occasions now and have been delighted with both the quality and range of products available. This has been matched by the excellent customer service provided by Nick and his team.
Can highly recommend. John C Stone (ReNature).
Excellent advice, and patience with my many queries!
Yet another well-packed and delivered parcel of healthy trees now in the ground. Thanks for the personal touch in an impersonal world............. the emails and website info. that makes purchasing quite irresistible. I now have to get the t-shirt.
The trees,25 salix alba, arrived in good condition on the date specified and are beginning to show signs of growth. Would definitely recommend Habitataid for the product and associated service
We love Havitat Aid
I am delighted with the coir mats which have covered the edge of my pond. The service was excellent and delivery was on time.
Very helpful when I called, swift delivery and fabulous plants.
I’m looking forward to watching them grow.
Decided to buy six fruit trees for the garden. Nick was very helpful in suggesting suitable varieties from heritage stock. Delivery quicker than estimated, trees arrived in good condition.
Ethical company, great service and advice, highly recommend.
Excellent trees and a good source of native plants.
Contacted Habitat about by oreder they were very helpful. Very impressed.
Hedge arrived promtly, in good condition and woth clear instructions. Good value for money
Excellent service - good communication, well packaged and arrived on time.
Habitat Aid is rated 4.88 based on 83 reviews