Habitat Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Aid
Read Habitat Aid Reviews

+441749812355

Tell us how Habitat Aid made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really helpful and prompt response to enquiries, plants arrived as promised. Only issue was with courier company who didn't leave a card to say my parcel was next door, or tell my neighbour that one id the parcels was for me.
Service and products received were good. It would have been useful to have some warning that they had been dispatched
Very pleased in every way! Highly recommend - their ethics, their service, their prices. You get what you would if you grew it yourself from a seed - no grafting, no polish, straight from their soil to yours.
Of the 2 trees ordered one did arrive (QUINCE) very well packed a few days ago - bare rooted and so I had to wait - and the other (ARBUTUS UNEDO) arrived some months ago as it was container grown. Quality of plants is superb and communication with me is excellent . I have placed a further order.
Excellent choice of fruit trees, with clear and easy steps on the website. Very good information available as well. Very happy with the orders I have made, the packaging did its job in protecting the trees too. Would recommend to anyone.
Easy to order and goods carefully packaged. Excellent prompt response to enquries.
Excellent fruit trees - very well packaged and protected and very reasonably priced.
Exceedingly helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!
Prompt delivery. Good quality seed, useful advice.
Excellent website, interesting, amusing and informative information; environmentally friendly and astonishingly speedy service! The bulbs arrived before I had had time to rustle up the dozens of little children to help plant them!
Our order was dealt with timeously and arrived as and when promised. The plants were well packed, nicely potted and looking very healthy despite the time of year. We planted as quickly as possible: the plants were well rooted and we have great hopes for them despite being further north than Moscow.
Responded quickly and helpfully; dispatched seeds straight away. Fruit trees to follow
Very quick delivery and great personal correspondence
very knowledgeable and efficient, I would definitely use them again.
Very helpful indeed. Will let you know next summer how successful!
We found Nick Mann of Habitat Aid very reliable and knowledgeable. For are wildflower meadow project in Somerset
Habitat aid were able to provide me with some very helpful advice and innovated ideas regarding the planting of marginal plants around my newly dug pond. They were also prepared to be flexible in order to deliver exactly the plants I wanted. Very, very happy with the customers service I received and would recommend them to anyone planning a pond.
The Ponteland Community Partnership recently purchased a large quantity of wild bulbs and primroses for a local project in Northumberland. We would like to thank Habitat Aid in sourcing these items and for all the advice given to us regarding planting them along an old railway line, now a Bridleway and Wildlife Corridor. Residents will now be able to enjoy them flowering from early spring to early summer when they walk the Bridleway.
Excellent goods and service and most assuredly worth every penny.
Nick and Caroline have much experience to offer. We were taken around their lovely garden to see the many possibilities for planting. They listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Our wild flower meadow is now sown and we look forward to seeing the results in the Spring. We will cetainly be using them to help us maintain and expand our project with trees and shrubs.
Habitat Aid is rated 4.91 based on 82 reviews