Hab Shifa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hab Shifa
Read Hab Shifa Reviews
Absolutely love the quality.
It is helping keep down the inflammation from carpel tunnel syndrome in my wrist, therefore reluevung pain and discomfort.
Hab Shifa 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Great product. Works.
This product is excellent, it has helped my immune system and a lot of common mens problems.
Hab Shifa 5 star review on 5th November 2020
I love how it’s cold pressed, 100% organic, and sourced from High grade black seeds.
I feel that the oil has reduced my neck pain and pins and needles caused by degenerative vertebrae and osteoarthritis. I have recommend it to other people.
HAB SHIFA - The products are great and essential to the well being of a individual.
Awesome stuff guys!!!!
Fast delivery. Products are amazingly good quality despite the standard price. I have bought a few times already since I found out about this website a few months back. I also have recommended the black seeds to colleagues at work. Who has now thank me for the benefits they are getting from taking the black seeds.
Great product!
Best in the market
Great product and quality, my family and I have been taking it for over 3 years. It’s made a huge difference. Thank you Hab Shifa.
Firstly shopping online was so easy and shipping and delivery was super fast... I’ve been using the black seed oil topically on acne scars and break outs everyday for the past three weeks and have definitely noticed the hyperpigmentation on my skin reducing. Very pleased with the results and will definitely continue to purshase products from Hab Shifa.
I loved there product of black seed oil and the honey was best I’ve had
good for health
Hab shifa as its name has actually given ‘shifa’ (cure) to my chronic hair loss problem! I had tried everything possible from oral medication to PRP treatment but nothing gave me results. But since I started using the Hab Shifa Black seed oil as a hair oil, my scalp condition improved & hair loss have completely stopped. My entire family now uses this product regularly and are seeing good results. I only trust Hab Shifa for the purity and do not use any other brand. Thank you Hab Shifa in helping me regain my Self confidence.
Hab Shifa 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Very good and healthy products. Everyone needs this in their homes.

Glad I could get mine from Habshifa
I am a devout believer in all things natural. I have used Black Seed Oil for many years for my sun damaged skin (due to living in the tropics all my life with fair skin). The Black Seed oil seems to do wonders at stopping 'barnicles' from forming - but if they do form and they get scratched, then the Black Seed Oil and a bandaid encourages extremely fast healing. I add it to my Essential Oils when Black Cummin is required. I also love the nutty taste of the Hab Shifa Black Seed Oil. I am going to purchase Black Seed Oil for my sister and her daughter (who both have Sjogren's). I am positive it will assist them both greatly.
Well I received and starting taking straight away. My shoulder joint has been in horrible pain and discomfort. So I'm 5 days in and though not totally out of the woods, I can feel relief so I am assuming that it will only keep improving. This has been an ongoing problem and nothing has really helped. Whatever is in this mixture is doing something, not sure what it is but something. Thanks, so glad I saw the ad.
products are real and organic
Miracle product by hand shifa. See the difference immediately.
Love these products