https://www.halfpricepackaging.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.halfpricepackaging.com

Tell us how https://www.halfpricepackaging.com made you happy
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com 5 star review on 10th January 2023
Amelia Roland
Jeff
Worked with Michelle John to design and manufacturer custom boxes for holiday gifts. Pricing was super reasonable and quality was great! Slight delay in turn around time with fall holidays (as happens), but quick in responding and helpful customer service.
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com 5 star review on 10th January 2023
I ordered a few items from these on the 11/11/2022 some items I received are good but still waiting for some items I ordered the same time I ordered the revived items tried to contact customer service but no joy
I was looking for a particular box for my pies and was bless to get Harry Murphy on the Chat Line. OMG!!!! This was an Awesome experience. He was very knowledgeable, patient, kind and creative. He took all the worry away. He and his team kept me inform from beginning to finish. I was provided video of the process as well! The customer service and the finish product exceeded my expectations. I cannot express how happy I am with my boxes. I plan to continue doing all my packaging with Harry Murphy and his wonderful team!
This company messed up my packaging (printed it crooked), would not fix it and would not refund me. Total amateurs and dishonest. Would never use again.
Our firm manufactures a variety of rings, but we needed bespoke boxes to pack them. Half Price Packaging, which is already a market leader, was our first pick. They are professional, kind, and resourceful.
Nick was a huge help!! He was able to produce just what I was looking for. In the future, I will continue to use Half Price Packaging!
Great customer service. Ross Morgan was very helpful and made the process smooth.
I love Half Priced Packaging because of the variety of designs they have to offer. They have all sorts of packaging to offer. These are durable packages and can be used for a variety of packages.
The packaging design I received exceeded my expectations. I am very satisfied with my order with Half Price Packaging. I’m impressed with the level of professionalism and their expertise regarding packaging designs and processes. Moreover, my order process was smooth. They shared the sample file, when I approved, they delivered the order on time. I would recommend everyone who is looking for great custom packaging service.
Seriously, they took my idea and created something much better than I imagined possible. I received a huge shipment of boxes in less than two weeks from my order! And pricing was very fair. What a great experience! Thank you!
I was very impressed with Half Price Packaging from the start to finish. I contacted several companies for quotes for my product packaging. The quote from Half Price packaging was very reasonable. They were also very patient with me with my design. John Lee, the company rep, supported me, offered suggestions and sent me samples for free. My team is very happy with the final product. We will definitely do business with them again. Thanks John!
Happy to get my ordered boxes so well designed. The team is highly professional and recommended for customized boxes.
Wonderful experiemce wworking with HPP for my customized boxes.Very fast and relaible services.
Just got my boxes and they were exactly the way I wanted. Will be working with them for future orders.
Very good commuincation and great printing quality. They provide digital mock ups before the confrmation of the orders.
Don't get sucked into working with them based on their attractive pricing, it's not worth it. We work with several vendors and Half Price Packaging has far and away been the worst. They made mistakes every step of the way and became unresponsive when we brought them up. Learn from our mistake, stay away.
Very hardworking and professional team. Highly appreciate your designs skills and materials quality.
Working with Half Price Packaging was a remarkable experience. I will look forward for placing more cake boxes orders in the future.
I run an organic beauty products business where I sell organic tints, toners, and facial masks. For the packaging material design and production, I contacted Half Price Packaging. They were very understanding and understood what I was looking for. They showed me their samples too. I just received the first batch of the boxes, and it's great. Recommended!!!
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com is rated 4.6 based on 60 reviews