https://www.halfpricepackaging.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.halfpricepackaging.com

Tell us how https://www.halfpricepackaging.com made you happy
Our firm manufactures a variety of rings, but we needed bespoke boxes to pack them. Half Price Packaging, which is already a market leader, was our first pick. They are professional, kind, and resourceful.
Nick was a huge help!! He was able to produce just what I was looking for. In the future, I will continue to use Half Price Packaging!
Great customer service. Ross Morgan was very helpful and made the process smooth.
I love Half Priced Packaging because of the variety of designs they have to offer. They have all sorts of packaging to offer. These are durable packages and can be used for a variety of packages.
The packaging design I received exceeded my expectations. I am very satisfied with my order with Half Price Packaging. I’m impressed with the level of professionalism and their expertise regarding packaging designs and processes. Moreover, my order process was smooth. They shared the sample file, when I approved, they delivered the order on time. I would recommend everyone who is looking for great custom packaging service.
Seriously, they took my idea and created something much better than I imagined possible. I received a huge shipment of boxes in less than two weeks from my order! And pricing was very fair. What a great experience! Thank you!
I was very impressed with Half Price Packaging from the start to finish. I contacted several companies for quotes for my product packaging. The quote from Half Price packaging was very reasonable. They were also very patient with me with my design. John Lee, the company rep, supported me, offered suggestions and sent me samples for free. My team is very happy with the final product. We will definitely do business with them again. Thanks John!
Happy to get my ordered boxes so well designed. The team is highly professional and recommended for customized boxes.
Wonderful experiemce wworking with HPP for my customized boxes.Very fast and relaible services.
Just got my boxes and they were exactly the way I wanted. Will be working with them for future orders.
Very good commuincation and great printing quality. They provide digital mock ups before the confrmation of the orders.
Don't get sucked into working with them based on their attractive pricing, it's not worth it. We work with several vendors and Half Price Packaging has far and away been the worst. They made mistakes every step of the way and became unresponsive when we brought them up. Learn from our mistake, stay away.
Very hardworking and professional team. Highly appreciate your designs skills and materials quality.
Working with Half Price Packaging was a remarkable experience. I will look forward for placing more cake boxes orders in the future.
I run an organic beauty products business where I sell organic tints, toners, and facial masks. For the packaging material design and production, I contacted Half Price Packaging. They were very understanding and understood what I was looking for. They showed me their samples too. I just received the first batch of the boxes, and it's great. Recommended!!!
When we decided to grow our business, we were truly concerned about the packaging and labeling. Because who will not? It is outright the first introduction one gives to the purchasers. The potential buyers see the packaging even before checking out the actual product. We selected Half Price Packaging. It was a perfect collaboration. They still work as our label & packaging partners. Highly recommended.
We browsed the internet for days to find a packaging company for our frozen food items, but every company we came across was expensive. On top of that, there were loopholes in packaging that could've affected our brand worth until we found Half Price Packaging. We are satisfied we found custom packaging in reasonable pricing that gives us value for our money.
Always really fast production and great quality. The colour matching is spot on and they have been able to make every size we've ever requested. Ross is our favourite rep to work with out of all the vendors we work with!
Their rates are minimal and quality is up to the mark. Plus they delivered my shipment on time.
Quality was good and prices were fair that anybody can afford. Delivery is the only issue which I had but it can justify because of the pandemic.
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com is rated 4.7 based on 55 reviews