https://www.halfpricepackaging.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.halfpricepackaging.com

Tell us how https://www.halfpricepackaging.com made you happy
When we decided to grow our business, we were truly concerned about the packaging and labeling. Because who will not? It is outright the first introduction one gives to the purchasers. The potential buyers see the packaging even before checking out the actual product. We selected Half Price Packaging. It was a perfect collaboration. They still work as our label & packaging partners. Highly recommended.
We browsed the internet for days to find a packaging company for our frozen food items, but every company we came across was expensive. On top of that, there were loopholes in packaging that could've affected our brand worth until we found Half Price Packaging. We are satisfied we found custom packaging in reasonable pricing that gives us value for our money.
Always really fast production and great quality. The colour matching is spot on and they have been able to make every size we've ever requested. Ross is our favourite rep to work with out of all the vendors we work with!
Their rates are minimal and quality is up to the mark. Plus they delivered my shipment on time.
Quality was good and prices were fair that anybody can afford. Delivery is the only issue which I had but it can justify because of the pandemic.
Best packaging services at affordable rates. Quality is good and they don’t charge you for multiple revisions.
Their packaging services are great and affordable. Just in few steps, I placed my order and within an hour, they called me to ask my priorities. Without any delays, they delivered all the boxes to my doorsteps. It was worth working with them.
" This Easter I planned to send some gifts to my employees so they don’t feel alone in these rough days of COVID- 19. One of my friends recommended Half Price Packaging to me for the packaging and stuff. I must say they have done a fabulous job at it. They offered me a custom design and without any delays, they delivered all the boxes to my doorsteps. I am amazed at their services. I would highly recommend their services to others. These guys are out of this world. "
Their chocolate boxes are awesome. I am in the chocolate business for the past two decades and I've worked with many packaging companies but I've never seen such quality in my whole career. Their quality is up to the mark and I have no words to explain that how much I loved the packaging. Thank you so much, you guys have done an amazing job. Well done.
this website was recommended by my sister to me for my business. Quality of the products were very good but I would recommend them to speed up the processing time
It was worth working Half Price Packaging team. They did their work as per given instruction and their customer support team is really proactive. They always took care of my priorities and I got my work done at affordable price.
Worst Experience: They charged me for premium packaging but I received very low-quality boxes, even I can't use them. That was my first and last experience with them. After that, I tried OXO and OBT Packaging. They both are good to work with, the box's quality was fine and the rates they offered were good too.
Great service, i worked with David and he was really paying attention to details. And it was really quick. I will definitely order again soon
The mailer boxes from Half Priced Packaging were very attractive. It was super easy to place order at Half Priced Packaging. Amazing customer support and superfast delivery, I will order more products from here some time soon. For those looking for highly attractive custom boxes provider at a budgeted cost, Half Priced Packaging is the right choice.
Job well done David! Would totally hire them to complete another task in the future!
The quality and the service is very poor. I sent CAD files but they could not follow the specifications. I die lines were wrong and the printed with ink instead of foil stamped as specified. They have no control over the quality since they send the jobs to Pakistan for manufacturing. Terrible service and refused to refund for their poor work.
Poor customer service and poor quality product. They were unable to follow the CAD drawings to make a simple box. They promised foil print, I got sloppy ink. The boxes were flimsy because they used thinner and lesser quality paper than specified. They don't make the boxes themselves, they send it overseas and have not control over the quality. Beware!
I love Half Priced Packaging because of the variety of designs they have to offer. They have all sorts of packaging to offer. These are durable packages and can be used for a variety of packages.
David was awesome, he always delivered quality work and loved all of it! he always replied to my emails and he always delivered on time. He is awesome, if you are thinking about hiring him please do, you cant go wrong!!!
I run my own brand of designer clothes and offer an excellent variety of clothes for my clientele. I am a regular customer of Half Price Packaging for 2 years and every time more than happy with their professional services. They have a creative design team that knows the value of custom boxes and how to add little but meaningful details in the design to make the custom box more user friendly. Half Price Packaging Is the name of quality custom boxes and that too in affordable wholesale rates.
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com is rated 4.65 based on 40 reviews