https://www.halfpricepackaging.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.halfpricepackaging.com

Tell us how https://www.halfpricepackaging.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I was just working with Davis, He was fast, efficient, and the mock -ups looked great!!! I literally started the process, and had all the mock-ups and everything paid for and ordered within a half hour!!! Love it, and will be contacting Davis and Half Price Packaging for more projects coming up!!! Thank you!!!! :-)
I have used Half Price Packaging multiple times now to get retail packaging for my product. Every time, Henry has been prompt and helpful, and the boxes always turn out excellently. Customers, both retail and individual, have commented many times how professional our packaging looks. I would recommend Half Price Packaging to anyone looking to enhance the packaging of their products at a reasonable price. Keep it up Guys!
Shawn was a complete pleasure to work with. He is a total pro and very creative. He delivers my boxes I am so pleased to see that all boxes are perfect and design is so fine quality. I will rehire him as soon as there is an opportunity.
John did an amazing job recreating the prints of my custom boxes and it was pleasant to work with them. Would hire again in the near future!
This experience could not have been any better! The boxes design & quality was professional, the communication was effortless and the speed of service was fast and efficient. We would undoubtedly be using this service again!
Excellent standard of work. Adhered the short deadline and delivered exactly what was asked for.
Half Price Packaging have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They have a lot of experience in custom packaging and was able to offer us a lot of invaluable advice as we were getting started with creating our product line. They are extremely responsive and is excellent at keeping us informed ahead of time.
Great Company. Communication was seamless, deadlines hit on time and was very creative in his execution of the custom designed boxes. Will definitely use them again and I highly recommend.
This is the second time Half Price Packaging has made our bakery items boxes. I appreciate their hard work. My custom boxes are improving as a result of their feedback and editing. Thank you, Half Price Packaging.
The company was very cordial and patient. Willing to make the necessary changes as needed. Will work with them again.
Sensational Job once again. Expert work - great design sense and very easy to work with. SUPER PLEASED!
Half Price Packaging is amazing and all ways goes the extra mile. They have also very patient which I appreciate. If I need anything done, this is my number one. 100% recommend!
Very easy and precise communication and punctual response times! I have used their service a number of times now and will always go back to get work done with Half Price Packaging - Great Experience!
Satisfied with the end result of these designs. They created a unique design like I asked. Very professional team. You probably will not find a better company to do custom package designs. Thank You Half Price Packaging!
Good service, the box is in high quality, we will surely place another 5000 boxes to them! Thanks for their support! :-)
They are very professional and hard worker. I am really happy with their service my custom boxes are very awesome quality I really like it. I will definitely use them again. Thank You Half Price Packaging!
https://www.halfpricepackaging.com is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews