Hammock Universe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammock Universe
"Oh Yeeeeeeeah.. hammock universe must be the best place ever to purchase a hangin bed:)) Knowledgeable sales rep, prompt delivery and entertaining follow up.. not to mention, great products : hammock, tree straps and hammock cover"
"Great company, great products. Reckmmend"
"Awesome hammocks! Got two, one for me, one for my wife."
"Awesome awesome awesome.. the kind of company you don't find anymore. These guys are incredible, and their products are superb"
"What a fantastic company.. humour- excellent service and quality products, 6 stars on 5"
"Great hammocks, funny emails, recommended."
"Fast delivery, great hammock stand!"
"Quick delivery. Great product."
"I purchased my hammock as a birthday present. I got a good deal around fathers day. When it arrived really quick was there some damage from shipping. This issue was solved to my satisfaction. Yesterday a friend said wauw that's something beautiful. For the last three days my husband and I share some time together in the hammock during his lunchtime. We love it."
"hammock universe has the best products and perhaps, more importantly, the best customer service i have ever encountered. over the years i have purchased many hammocks for gifts as well as for myself. on my very first order i encountered a problem which they resolved efficiently, immediately and with courtesy; they always make sure you are happy with your order. don't go anywhere else - their prices and quality are superb; and, on top of it all, they all have a great sense of humour."
"Amazing product and great service - I love my new hammock and it looks great. Very solid design and easy to put together"
"great product. We love our hammock and the service was great."
"Great service, great product and great price. Have been lying in our hammock since we received it. Great fathers day gift"
"I was very impressed with the service and product"
"Fast and reliable service. I bought a bug net and I'm very satisfied with it."
"I sent a hammock to my brother for Christmas. Not only was the hammock beautiful and comfortable, the company was so obliging in shipping the package at my convenience and time schedule. If I ever need a hammock this will be the first place i shop."
"Great product! Ordering was a breeze and the delivery rocked!"
"I am so happy with all of my purchases at Hammock Universe. Simon and Philip are so darn friendly and knowledgeable. As I have AAD they let me ramble on and take the wonderful time to listen to me. Their business is by far the best in offering quality merchandise, friendliness and knowledge. I highly recommend Hammock Universe to family and friends. Keep up the good work Simon Phillip and all of your minions."
"This hammock is so comfortable and easy to set up and move around. It feels like a piece of heaven on earth."
"A company that values communication and stands behind their product. So very happy I found your company when looking for our chair hammocks."
Hammock Universe is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!