Hamseys Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone
Read Hamseys Reviews

About Hamseys:

Hi,<br /> <br /> Going with reviews.co.uk has been discussed and agreed.<br /> <br /> Sue who is dealing with expenses is expecting your call in order to set-up the payment. No need to sell the product.<br /> <br /> The plan agreed is the Bundle one for &pound;149/month.<br /> <br /> Please let me know if any issues arise.<br /> <br /> Thanks,<br /> Spyros<br /> <br />

accounts@hamseys.co.uk

Tell us how Hamseys made you happy
I ordered a divan, headboard and mattress. Was told by salesman called Andy it would be ready in four weeks. I am still waiting for a call from Hamseys for delivery date it has been six weeks and no communication even after leaving messages. They are happy to take your money. Next plan of action will be watchdog and trading standards.
I am so happy with my king size divan mattress set that I bought in their fire sale.. worth the wait! Good customer service and lovely delievey guys.. thanks such a good price too.. very happy customer.. Truss
I ordered a divan and mattress from them online , I was told it would be a 7 to 10 day wait for delivery due to Covid 19 , ok no problem thats fine HOWEVER 21 days later I'm still waiting !
I was told on Tuesday my bed would be delivered today so I took a day off as a frontline Care worker this took some jiggling only to receive an e mail this morning gone 9am telling me they had made a mistake !
I got up at 7am to dismantle my old bed so now i need to reassemble it again to avoid having to sleep on the floor !!
I am now waiting for a new delivery date as I'm not off work again for a couple of days , in way of a good will gesture they offered me a free pillow !!
My advice would be spend your money elsewhere...go to Bensons or Dreams avoid dealing with Hamseys POOR POOR service , Covid 19 or not !
Hamseys how can you get it so wrong, having bought all of our beds from you over the years this will be the last. Ordered an ottoman storage bed and on delivery the two sides of the bed did not match.Another day off and the replacement is to to be delivered but this time they haven't even managed to get to sides of the same bed in the delivery van where is your quality check we were already unhappy customers and you can't even put the problem right.
After being recommended to you ,we visited your store for the first time and ended up buying a super king size Matress ,2 luxury pillows , a double bed base/head board and a double Matress . To say we’re thrilled with our beds ( and their prices ) would be an understatement ! Very happy with the friendly service we received .
Went in to look for a bed and the salesman really pushed the sale by offering both £100 off the mattress if we bought the bed frame and matress together, free assembly and they offered to hold it for us free of charge until we needed it.
It was delivered today and the bed frame was split. Initially the delivery men were not even aware that they also had to fit it.
We phoned the store and went into the store and all they could say is that there isn't much they could do other than order a new one and hope that it is delivered on Tuesday. I asked for a partial refund for the inconvenience they had caused us and the manager said that they do not have to offer a refund for this type of error. Absolutely disgusted by the poor service and their ability to fix the issue immediately with definite certainty of when we will actually receive the new bed.
Very quick and efficient service. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you
Hamseys is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews