Harmony Store Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Harmony Store

Tell us how Harmony Store made you happy

"You charged me $24.97 and I have not received the skin mask I paid for. You are a scam operation and I will be reporting you. You cannot steal from me and get away with it."
Are you Harmony Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order in september en now almost january still not received package. They ask to have more patience! 4 Months now!"
"A month has passed since the order was placed, no gloves have arrived. The tracking numbers do not work. I have been told the gloves were shipped but returned and that they would be reshipped as a priority but still nothing. I have raised a dispute with Paypal and wish for my money back. The gloves were needed to deal with a medical condition I have had to buy an alternative due to being let down by Harmonyio. I want my money back."
"Ordered product in August contacted company numerous times charged my credit card illigel,product has not been shipped can not track no response tell me evertime I contact them that order has been shipped but with no tracking info????????????????"
"Great range of products and found what I wanted at a lower cost than elsewhere. Package was discreet and arrived promptly as promised"
Harmony Store is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews