Harradines Removals & Storage Reviews

London
SE15 2AF

Tell us how Harradines Removals & Storage made you happy
Kate Morris
I have had to move several times in the past 6 years and Harradines have been exceptional each time. This time was no different. Martin and the team gave me a comprehensive, fair, and clear quote. One the day the men arrived on time, they were all very pleasant, well organised, and very professional. They managed to move my late fathers extensive art collection and baby grand piano (among other things) from Brighton to two different locations in London. The piano needed to be dismantled and reassembled which was no mean feat as it is over 80 years old! As always, the men were efficient and friendly. I am expecting to move again in the next 12 months and I will only consider Harradines, they take the stress out of a very stressful day!
Harradines Removals & Storage 5 star review on 8th July 2024 Harradines Removals & Storage 5 star review on 8th July 2024 Harradines Removals & Storage 5 star review on 8th July 2024 Harradines Removals & Storage 5 star review on 8th July 2024
Great friendly staff, very helpful and move was stress free, thank you
Packing to go to store. Harradines friendly team did a super job, arriving on time, packing everything carefully, with all boxes well labelled and completing the job on schedule. Really pleased with such professional service.
From the moment the guys arrived they were first class in their approach very professional and very careful with everything this is without a doubt the ONLY removal company to use and I could not recommend highly enough Thank you to everyone at Harradine’s for making a stressful time seemless and organized Dean
Moving house is genuinely ip there with one the biggest stresses in life but dealing with Harradines provided some light relief. From picking up the phone, sending over Martin to give me a no fuss quote, to booking the removals , and then when the 3 gentlemen came to collect the items they were a dream. Really friendly , polite and efficient. Thank you so much for your help and company on what is a super important day - you were great and I truly recommend the packing service too as it just takes the sting out of the entire process . Thank you team
Harradines provided excellent service clearing and storing our first floor furniture and belongings whilst we underwent house renovations. They were extremely professional, and we felt we were in safe hands. This is the 2nd time we have used them (the first back in 2017 when we moved house) - we would happily use them again in the future.
Great guys who did the move, very disappointed that they said they had permits to park at my old address which I offered to pay by my app £5 offer was declined. Then their office called demanding I pay for a parking ticket that they had received £65. I won’t recommend or use again and wouldn’t give any stars if I could post this review without one.
What can I say they are the best . From packing to moving us to our new home , nothing was too much trouble , they helped to make what seemed a very stressful time to be as stress free as possible. If i were ever to move again they would be the only company I would choose. Well done to Harradines and all the staff you are great .
I recently used Harradines for my move, and I couldn’t be happier with their service. From the initial inquiry to the actual move day, their team was incredibly professional and efficient. They handled my belongings with care, ensuring everything arrived at the new place in perfect condition. The movers were punctual, polite, and worked tirelessly to get the job done. I highly recommend this company for anyone in need of a reliable and stress-free moving experience!”
An excellent service was provided for a long distance move with a lot of heavy items . Friendly team . Wouldhighly recommend.
Excellent service, responsible and punctual Good price
The guys were super efficient and friendly, taking great care of all my things. Highly recommend
We have used Harradines for our last 2 moves (9 years apart) and have been very happy with them from start to finish. The removal teams were friendly and efficient at both ends of the move, and the office organisation was great both from their recommended move schedule and information, to helping us manage the move date as exchange and completion dates were late running. I would be happy to recommend them.
From start to finish the company was very helpful and the removal team were very good and helpful.
Superb experience with Harradines. From the original quote visit to the final move, Harradines did everything to make it as great an experience as possible. Nothing too much trouble. Would highly recommend them to everyone. Simply brilliant.
Harradines were absolutely superb and we can't recommend them highly enough - they took huge amounts of stress out of the packing and moving process. Martin (who was friendly, professional and reassuring) gave us a detailed quote after conducting a video tour of our house to assess what how much we had to pack and move. The packers who came the day before the move were incredible - they moved like lightening but also took great care with our things. The next day they came back to load the lorry and we even went out for a coffee while they loaded as we were more hindrance than help. The Harradines team worked efficiently at the other end to unload and throughout the whole moving process everyone was friendly, responsive and polite. We couldn't be happier than we asked Harradines to help with our move. It was worth every penny. Thank you Harradines!
When I was looking for a removal firm to move house, one name came up again and again. “Harradines.” I can see why. Professional, super-efficient, organised, a hard-working team where nothing is too much trouble. From beginning to end, Harradines is a well-oiled machine, led by the friendliest back-office family team, to the guys on the road who packed up my house with such speed, efficiency and then unload, reassemble furniture the other end. All with care, good humour, politeness and patience (waiting for keys!) Since my move, Harradines have continued their impressive service collecting what seemed my infinite return of used empty boxes for recycling. Ron a delight who told me he’d been working for Harradines since the early, first generation days. I can see why this family-run business is still thriving some 50 years later. Exemplary on every level, I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you everyone! Linda Manzi, London 2023
Most efficient; excellent value for money; timely arrival and prompt packing; we have used Harradines twice now and been highly impressed both times.
Fantastic company - efficient and courteous. Highly recommended.
Harradines provided a really excellent service. We really can't thank the Team enough they were so so helpful, courteous and polite nothing was too much trouble for them. Thank you again John, Andy and Dan. Thank you to Lucy and the Team as well for such a smooth service.
Harradines Removals & Storage is rated 5.0 based on 564 reviews