havana house Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend havana house

Tell us how havana house made you happy

"Mate i got bozzwanked stoned out off my fucking tree on new years, got some lovely honey berry backwoods and some Hennessy, got so fucked i ended up shagging a bird up the arse behind some bins, all my boys were laughing because i didn't know until the next morning that it was actually my dad with a wig on he thought it'd be funny to pull a joke on me whilst i was faded, still a great night though, tasted great too 10/10 would buy again. smashing delivery time for around the holidays. much appreciated."
Are you havana house? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback havana house receives. Reply Free
"The items I ordered were not sent, instead I ended up with something totally different and even the wrong size, so much for checking the delivery before it is sent. Then there is the hassle of having to return the item to a post office, ( Granted a Free returns service was offered). Then the inconvenience of having to wait for a refund. Overall I wouldn't recommend this seller and won't be using them again."
havana house is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews