havana house Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend havana house

How would you rate havana house ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
MKUltra=D.B. Cooper...

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about havana house in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
MKUltra=D.B. Cooper...
"Mate i got bozzwanked stoned out off my fucking tree on new years, got some lovely honey berry backwoods and some Hennessy, got so fucked i ended up shagging a bird up the arse behind some bins, all my boys were laughing because i didn't know until the next morning that it was actually my dad with a wig on he thought it'd be funny to pull a joke on me whilst i was faded, still a great night though, tasted great too 10/10 would buy again. smashing delivery time for around the holidays. much appreciated."
havana house is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews