havana house Reviews

of reviewers recommend havana house

Tell us how havana house made you happy
Havana House - www.havanahouse.co.uk Do not use this company. My partner bought me a gift of 3 tubed Cohibas. All were plugged and NOT smokable! If I could give them minus stars I would. Contacted them. They said they would send replacements and a bag to return the bad ones. We heard nothing. We sent them numerous emails - still nothing. A very bad company who obviously does NOT care about the condition of their cigars or customer service. If you buy from them it's going to be a lottery - especially as cigars in the UK are very expensive.
The items I ordered were not sent, instead I ended up with something totally different and even the wrong size, so much for checking the delivery before it is sent. Then there is the hassle of having to return the item to a post office, ( Granted a Free returns service was offered). Then the inconvenience of having to wait for a refund. Overall I wouldn't recommend this seller and won't be using them again.
havana house is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews