Health Coach Institute Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Health Coach Institute

About Health Coach Institute: Health Coach Institute is an online Health and Life Coaching Certification Program that offers students Coaching and Business Techniques as well as a multitude of platforms to connect, share, learn and grow with our founders and with each other.

877-860-2423

support@healthcoachinstitute.com

800 W Main St #1460

Tell us how Health Coach Institute made you happy

Kathleen
"I completed the Become a Health Coach (BHC) program in May 2018. I can honestly say this program has changed my life. I loved how detailed the program is and how focused they are on truly teaching you how to be an amazing coach - no matter what your niche ends up being. These concepts you can apply to ANY kind of coaching. They also really dive into how to be a successful coach and what you need to start and run your own coaching business if that's something you desire. I met amazing people through this program, learned so much, and came out of it confidently to start my own coaching practice. Now that I'm a graduate, I still feel part of the HCI community through the Facebook group, webinars, and live events. I'll be heading to HCI Live for the first time in April 2019 and I cannot wait. If you're considering health or life coaching, look no further, this is the program for you."
Tammy
"Both Health and Life. Not quite finished with Life yet but love the information."
"health coaching Health Coaching Institute was just what I needed. It not only helped push my health to a different level but it also gave me all I needed to start my own health coaching business to help others uncover their blocks in achieving optimal health. I would highly recommend Health Coach Institute to anybody looking to gain a great foundation in becoming a health coach."
"I have been thru the health and life coaching programs. The quality of these programs are outstanding. I believe in this school so much, that I decided to enroll and am currently in the Mastery program."
"Health Coach"
"about the health coaching. I haven't got to the life coaching part yet."
"It is for both. Needed much more help with the business part which is what I was promised and never happened."
"Health Coaching"
"Both trainings enabled me to grow beyond what I could have ever imagined."
"Actually, my review is in regards to both the "Health Coaching" and the "Life Coach" programs! Thank you for all you do - building, leading and inspiring this tribe that is committed to changing the world! Much love, xo"
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful training I received for Life and Health Coaching from HCI. I feel more equipped to help my clients create sustainable change in their lives and I'm living the proof as well! Thank you!"
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of becoming a Health and Life coach. HCI always seems to know what question I'm needing answered next. It's a very wellformed program that not only teaches you how to become a coach, but, you get to experience the program as a client and that was extremely helpful, as well as they help with business start up. I have grown significantly as a person while learning better ways to help others. I have gone on to further my learnings with their Mastery program and I believe it's been 1 of the best decisions of my life!"
"I completed the Life and Health Coach training, and it honestly saved my life. I was in a place of frustration and fear, but now I feel free and I love helping people do the same."
"HCI was the best experience I've been through. The information, the support, the hands-on learning! Learning so much on how to help others as well as myself achieve goals, shift habits and grow!"
"Life and Health Coaching content is excellent. Lots of support via the group and the success coaches to enable you to start a viable coaching business. Highly recommended"
"Health Coaching"
"Health coaching and life coaching"
"Both however health coaching was my passion"
Health Coach Institute is rated 4.73 based on 110 reviews