Health Coach Institute Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Coach Institute

About Health Coach Institute: Health Coach Institute is an online Health and Life Coaching Certification Program that offers students Coaching and Business Techniques as well as a multitude of platforms to connect, share, learn and grow with our founders and with each other.

877-860-2423

support@healthcoachinstitute.com

800 W Main St #1460

Tell us how Health Coach Institute made you happy

Brenda Crerar-Lowen
"Everyone here has struggles, but with the tribe surrounding you with love and support, every dream and goal can be reached to it’s greatest potentail."
Dina Legland
"My Aha moment is when Eric spoke, it made me realize more & more I am becoming who I always wanted to be “"
Katelyn Flores
"I am powerful, brave, intact, capable and unstoppable!"
"I really feel both programs have big value. Health coach opened a new awareness for me!"
"How much stress is the cause of my gut issues and how to deal with stress to minimize the symptoms."
"So soo many awesome ones and I plan to embrace “ make your actions bigger than your words“ first!! Thanks Cedric~"
"Couldn't believe so many others feel as much fear and self-doubt as I do. It was encouraging to hear that I'm not alone and can reach my goals."
"BHC transformed me. I have purpose! I have life again! I am fearless! My eyes have opened and I will make my actions as big as my dreams!"
"Follow your heart, smile to the world, and the world will smile back :) Never put your glow on low!"
"Shift happens!"
"Say “yes” to you! I deserve this!"
"We are not alone. We have family and reflections here to remind us of our greatness that we at times might forget."
"I need these events too help refocus my goals."
"HCI has given me the confidence I need not only to start a new career, but build a new life for myself."
"That I am worth it. I don't have to be perfect all I need is to be present."
"Self-care is critical"
"That even in training the lessins work on you. They help you make changes in your own life while you learn to be a coach."
"I have found my tribe! I have found me! I have never ever experienced anything like this in my entire career! I am home."
"Have faith and confidence in yourself! You got this!!!"
"So grateful there are so many compassionate loving people in the world with a passion to be Global Change Agents! Let’s do it! #SparkthrRevolution!"
"My AHA was just to have relax this time around."
"I am worth it."
"Coming to the HCI Live has been life changing! From the moment I step inside the room I felt like something good was about to happen. I came alone, but now i have new friends. I am determine to be the woman I am ment to be. No more stigmas, no more lables, and not more doubting myself, and not more hiding who I REALLY AM. So glad I came."
Health Coach Institute is rated 4.86 based on 50 reviews