Healthfix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Healthfix
Read Healthfix Reviews
It is nice experience for me to go to exercise physiology and nutrition appointments. I improve both my physical and mental health through my exercise plans and healthier eating and lifestyle.
Thanks for your kind words Minrui!
personalised service and not the run of the mill gym
Thanks for your kind words Paulo!
The amazing staff and the fabulous new North Sydney premises makes Healthfix a pleasurable experience however I just have two suggestions that would make it flawless - the floor mats are paper thin and on a concrete floor makes them even worse and it would be nice if there was a filtered water dispenser instead of having to refill in the bathroom.
Thanks for your kind words about your experience with us. We take on your feedback and if we can make improvements we certainly will.
Daisy, assessed my left shoulder issue and prepared a treatment regime that after four (4) visits resolved the issue.
Thanks for the kind words Brian about your experience here at Healthfix.
Healthfix is fantastic. It fixes all my aches and pain and keeping me strong. The only think i would like to comment on are:
- sometime i can't tell whether the treatment table was wipped down between patients.
- whether the physio disinfect their hands between patients.
I this the only thing i have observed (it could be just me being fuzzy but I think it is important to let you know) everything else are fantastic.
Thank you for your kinds words about Healthfix and we welcome your feedback as well to ensure we are providing the best service to our customers. We want to assure you that we do take our Covid responsibilities very seriously and all beds are wiped down between patients with commercial strength disinfectant & clinicians do sanitise their hands between patients. We are a Covid Safe business and have a plan to ensure we comply with the set out government regulations.
Love the Reset program this month - good value, access to many services and a real challenge for self-improvement. Everyone is always so positive and supportive. Thankyou.
Thanks for the kind words John about your experience here at Healthfix and on the Reset Program! Great to hear you are getting so much out of the program.
The staff are really lovely, the facility is clean and tidy. Zoe is amazing and has significantly improved my health condition. I travel nearly 2 hours to attend my appointments as it is one of the best services I have received.
Thanks for the kind words Stephanie about your experience here at Healthfix!
I had chronic back pain / niggles for almost 10 years (im only 25) and Sean helped me incorporate exercises that aligned with my personal goals that also strengthened the right muscles. He weaves education and treatment into a session that helps with long term management of conditions. Cant recommend more highly
Thanks for the kind words Liam about your experience here at Healthfix!
Healthfix is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews