Healthspan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Healthspan
Read Healthspan Reviews

0800 73 123 77

Healthspan House, The Grange, St Peter Port, Guernsey United Kingdom

Tell us how Healthspan made you happy
I am sick to the back teeth of their very poor website. I have been a customer since the 90s but every time I order I have to re-enter delivery billing address AND it often refuses, as happened today. to accept it. There are other problems with the website and when you ring up the order line they say it will be reported but nothing is changed. Also all though the products are top quality the prices have gone up steeply since the beginning of the year. I am reluctantly going to look for another supplier.
Second try at exposing this shambles of a company, which used to be well run. I would give them minus-five if possible after they wasted a large amount of our time on several days this week, listening to their interminable, inane, lame excuses on their phone lines.
Here's what I tried to put on earlier:We have now been cut off eight times this week after hanging onto their phones for a total of hours, listening to lame excuses about how sorry they are (!) and how they value our custom. Not enough to get enough staff in to answer phones in a reasonable timeframe.
Trying to order from Healthspan and use some of their so-called offers is a waste of time. We have ordered lots in the past but never again.
We don't have to time to waste listening to pitiful music tapes and excuses before being cut off. Avoid this firm!
Healthspan is rated 4.19 based on 21 reviews