www.hearingdelivered.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.hearingdelivered.com

Tell us how www.hearingdelivered.com made you happy

"$1200 less than insurance wanted"
"This was an incredibly easy decision given the price. My audiologist said online would not work but I went for it after speaking with their customer service and reviewing the returns policy. Excellent product and customer service so far."
"very good company"
"didn't buy but they arranged a free consultation at a local clinic. i will certainly be back when my current pair stop working."
"GN resound quattro. I was quoted: 1) $7000 by an audiologist in Wilmington 2) $7600 by an audiologist in Westchester Bought here and had my fitting, I then agreed new fee with new audiologist for $100 each time I needed anything and I will still save $3000."
"Thank you Michelle and the team for my new hearing aids"
"My audiologist was amazing!"
"My audiologist was amazing!"
"Dr. Tracy was so kind and patient when she came to my home. My husband has since ordered a new pair and we are so thrilled. She sat with us and tested 5 TV channels and the doorbell. Then she made a few changes and I am just so happy."
"my doctor told me i needed hearing aids, and recommended these guys. spoke to them before i brought - they were helpful. i returned an item for full refund before buying the right model"
"My cousin is a hearing specialist and recommended I used them in Philadelphia. All went well."
"Had tried to buy online before but had to return it as the programming was all wrong - this worked much better"
"Exactly what I ordered but was a bit complicated to send in my hearing test. At least their customer service was helpful to show me how to find the audiogram on my computer."
"Very good packaging"
"Very cheap but service very good"
"Everything has worked well to date. I was recommended this by a friend in New York. They are very professional and patient on the phone."
"Very good. My hearing aids were programmed well. I can’t tell a difference between old and new."
"Great product and nice packaging."
"The right product. They asked a lot of questions about my audiogram, and ensured it was up to date. As well as the measurement of my ear. I thought they were very professional."
"Terrific service"