Heavyglare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heavyglare
I was very happy with my order. In fact Grant called with in hours to see which length bow I needed. (I should have ordered the longer size) I will be ordering more lens from them.
Hi Rick, thanks for your order and review. Let me know if you need to order the longer temples. Sincerely, Grant Lambert - Founder / CEO
Excellent product exactly as described. Thanks
Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!
Excellent service and great communication make this my favorite vendor, when I am buying sunglasses. I have been a customer for years and would definitely recommend Heavyglare to others. When I had a problem years ago with an order, the owner personally reached out to me and made sure that my order was corrected without hesitation. I appreciate the attention to customer service; it’s what makes this such a great vendor. The prices and selection are great, and I know that shipping is handled thoughtfully.
Thank you so much for your continued business. I am glad we could help you in the past and will continue to do so in the future!
Fast shipping,pandemic or not . Fantastic transaction
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!
Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
My Ziena glasses are even better than I expected. The progressive Rx was done perfectly and there’s been absolutely no muscle twitching or eye strain getting used to them. Perfect job!
John, I am glad we are able to help and got you exactly what you needed.
Sincerely, Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
Worked great
Thanks! I am glad we could help!
This is my fourth pair of Sun glasses from Heavyglare. There custom service is top notch and great selection.
Bruce, thanks for the continued business. I appreciate the kind words.
Sincerely, Grant Lambert Founder/CEO
Heavy glare had the Barracuda goggles I use and they sent them to me promptly and informed me Through accurate emails when they would arrive, which they did promptly!
Thank you to this company!
Hi Ann, Thank you for the great review. We do keep a good number of Barracuda goggles in-stock. Thank you for your order! Sincelry, Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
fast prompt service
Thank you for the review! Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
Great personal advise on selecting the best sunglasses for tennis play!
Thank you for your review! I am glad they are working out.
Works as advertised 🙂
Wonderful, thank you for the review!
Got my order quick and easy,,
Thank you for the order and review! Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
This company provides excellent service and high quality products!.They respond promptly yo your inquiries. I contacted a competitor initially and there was no comparison!
Thank you for the review. We know how important customer service is especially online. We appreciate your business! Sincelry, Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
Completely awesome experience. Who knew your glasses didn’t have to fog up from these crazy cloth masks? Thanks Grant!!
Thanks for the Review John! I am glad we could get you a product to help with all the fogging everyone is experiencing with the masks and glasses. Stay Safe! Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
I purchased this flotation device for my eyeglasses which are a little heavier than your typical sunglasses.

I chose the extreme model because of its excellent visibility and more than sufficient float-ability. The price was fair the shipping was quick and the quality in materials is high.

The flotation device has an adjustable band and hangs comfortably around the neck as well, high enough as not to be in the way of your hands.

I would recommend for water skiing high speed boating windsurfing etc.

When ever water is there, so should be your heavyglare!
Thank you for the AWESOME review! I am glad we can help keep your sunglasses safe from drowning.
Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
asked a question about my delivery and there response was immediate you can,t go wrong with service like that.... thanks much to Heavyglare team
Thank you for your review. We work hard to keep everyone informed about their shipments. Although it is difficult with shipping and supply chain issues across the USA during this pandemic. We appreciate your business!
Real easy to get my product and recievrd it in ample time
Thank you for the review. Let us know how you liked the product.
Received order fast
Thanks for the Review! Let us know when you need another pair.
HeavyGlare did really well. Fast shipping and the product was as advertised.
Thank you for the review. We ship the same day if the product is in stock.
Love the goggles. Shipping was prompt and everything was great
Thanks for the review. The Barracuda comfort series are very popular!
The website leaves much to be desired in terms of product details but Grant was quick to respond to my inquiry and immediately responded to my order. I quickly received the item (it was a discontinued frame so I was happy to get it!) and it was brand new and exactly as anticipated. I would order from Heavyglare again.
Thanks for the review! Yes, some of the older items had less information. We are adding as much as we can. I am glad we could get you what you wanted. Sincerely, Grant Lambert - Founder/CEO
Heavyglare is rated 4.77 based on 35 reviews