Helping Animals At Risk Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Helping Animals At Risk
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Helping Animals At Risk made you happy

"I ordered about six months ago, and about 4 months ago I reached out saying I haven’t received it and they said it was “lost” so they gave me a partial refund, then gave me a new tracking number, so haven’t checked it until today and it’s been another 2 months and it haven’t even been shipped. I am getting a full refund but what a scam!"
Are you Helping Animals At Risk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Helping Animals At Risk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered neclases with opal stone, but they sent me plastic with sparkles instead of opal. Don't order anything"
"I would give you NO STARS! I have not received my order and I am doing research on Y’all. I never got anything from you!"
"They were fast , honest and the items are amazing and beautiful. They are trully legit and if any problem they immediately answer your questions and concerns. Highly , highly recommend. I have ordered twice from them and ordered five items. ALL amazing! Both occasions very satisfied."
"I only had to pay for shipping and they arried much sooner than I expected. The necklaces are a really good size and bright and colourful just like the pictures showed. They will be gifts for my animal loving friends and they will be pleased the purchase also has helped to bring awareness by the company who are trying to help animals"
Helping Animals At Risk is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews