Helping Animals At Risk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Helping Animals At Risk

How would you rate Helping Animals At Risk ?

"I would give you NO STARS! I have not received my order and I am doing research on Y’all. I never got anything from you!"
"They were fast , honest and the items are amazing and beautiful. They are trully legit and if any problem they immediately answer your questions and concerns. Highly , highly recommend. I have ordered twice from them and ordered five items. ALL amazing! Both occasions very satisfied."
"I only had to pay for shipping and they arried much sooner than I expected. The necklaces are a really good size and bright and colourful just like the pictures showed. They will be gifts for my animal loving friends and they will be pleased the purchase also has helped to bring awareness by the company who are trying to help animals"
Helping Animals At Risk is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!