Helping Animals At Risk Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Helping Animals At Risk
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Helping Animals At Risk made you happy

"Ordered a few items of jewelry, all opal pendants and 1 "white opal" ring. All arrived today and were not opal, not even resin or fake inlay that looked like opal. it was literally just green resin with chunky craft glitter imbedded into it. Looks cheap and tacky and like absolute trash. 0 stars if i could."
Are you Helping Animals At Risk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The items were free I paid for shipping only. The quality is very good and the designs are awesome!"
"It's a pity to see that several reviewers haven't had a good experience with HAAR. I received my items a bit late due to shipping issues in my country, but they are beautiful and of high quality."
"If only I had read the other reviews about this company I never would’ve placed an order for two very special gifts that I planned on giving at Christmas time. Their response to not receiving the package only lays blame on the purchaser and not on the reliability of the company to ensure that the product arrives as specified. What ever you do don’t order from this company. It never arrived."
"The jewelry is plastic and I want a refund for order #204968"
"I would give 0 stars. Seems to be a scam. $100 for shipping, yeah no. Hard pass"
"I ordered about six months ago, and about 4 months ago I reached out saying I haven’t received it and they said it was “lost” so they gave me a partial refund, then gave me a new tracking number, so haven’t checked it until today and it’s been another 2 months and it haven’t even been shipped. I am getting a full refund but what a scam!"
"I ordered neclases with opal stone, but they sent me plastic with sparkles instead of opal. Don't order anything"
"I would give you NO STARS! I have not received my order and I am doing research on Y’all. I never got anything from you!"
"They were fast , honest and the items are amazing and beautiful. They are trully legit and if any problem they immediately answer your questions and concerns. Highly , highly recommend. I have ordered twice from them and ordered five items. ALL amazing! Both occasions very satisfied."
"I only had to pay for shipping and they arried much sooner than I expected. The necklaces are a really good size and bright and colourful just like the pictures showed. They will be gifts for my animal loving friends and they will be pleased the purchase also has helped to bring awareness by the company who are trying to help animals"
Helping Animals At Risk is rated 2.45 based on 11 reviews