Henry J Socks Reviews

Based on 235 reviews
Read Henry J Socks Reviews

info@henryjsocks.co.uk

Tell us how Henry J Socks made you happy
Paid in advance for a 6 month subscription as a Christmas gift. 2 pairs recieved but nothing since January and absolutely no way to contact them to enquire about where the rest are. AVOID!
Ordered a Christmas subscription and have only received 2 pairs of socks! Have telephoned countless times, at different times of the day - never picked up! Have emailed using the online form - no reply! No other option but to seek legal advice as they have not fulfilled their contract! Used the company a couple of years ago & fantastic service, so such a shame this has happened
Pleased to report the second pair of socks of a subscription taken out at Christmas have been received today, so perhaps they are getting back on track again after a difficult time.
Ordered a 6 month subscription as a gift via Not On The High Street. First months arrived late but unlike some people it did arrive. Nothing since. They don't respond to contact through their website. Their email bounces back. Reviews on Facebook and Trust Pilot suggests this is a scam / fraud as rhey take your money but you don't receive any goods which is my experience also.
bought 6 month subscription, received one pair - and they're not responding to emails. Steer clear would be my advice/
Paid for a 6 month subscription and received 1 pair of socks. Have contacted several times with no reply. I'm now wanting my money back. Do not use this supplier.
I have never received my firsts subscription box. I have called them countless times and sent three emails but never received a reply. I felt scammed and had to cancel the subscription having never received a delivery
I will not buy again. Are very cheap quality socks
Great socks, speedy first delivery.
Zero customer support, charged me twice, unable to get a refund
Unfortunately I have to rate you very poor this month. The June subscription has not arrived. I have sent a message by replying to your despatch email and through ‘contact us’ on your website, both last week and still have not had any response from you. January to May have arrived a couple of days after despatch notification so I know there is a problem. Please respond!
Comfortable A little on the thin side, not sure how long they will last
Brilliant service.
My son’s sock prezzie has been well received. He is pleased with the quality of them
Great for a gift wonderland service too
Very comfortable
The bright colours and joyful nature of our sock deliveries only match that of my smile when I open the box...!
All has gone well with the deliveries and the socks have been well received
incorrectly charged twice, no response to emails or support forms or phone calls
Love them, it’s the gift that keeps on giving x
Henry J Socks is rated 4.24 based on 235 reviews