Herd Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herd Hire
Read Herd Hire  Reviews

Tell us how Herd Hire made you happy
I have been hiring vans for many years , Herdhire Slough was the best all round service i received , Faraaz was my customer service guy and was amazing , he was waiting with paper work and key in hand when i arrived and i was off within 10 minutes and on my return , again he was waiting and after checking the car , i left after 10 minutes again . To sum up , best price and best service . Thank you.
Simple, friendly and efficient service at a very competitive price. Did everything we could have reasonably asked. Thankyou
easy to use fair in use and mileage totally new fleet ordered the vehicle done our business got our deposit returned.
Fantastic customer Service by Paula and her team at Basingstoke, would definitely be my first choice hire company.
Friendly staff, good rates and new cars. Always a pleasure to deal with Herd Hire!
Rented a van for moving home and we were absulutely satisfied. They gave us the best quote in my area, the van was brand new, clean staff was friendly, everything as described. Highly recommended company!
Very good service
On time. Very courteous Went the extra mile Affordable
I'm HHH and proud I'm HHH and proud I know I am I'm sure I am I'm HHH and proud ...yes I'm proud , proud to be Garth's bitch for 7days as a longer on the HHH Gay fest
I received a great service from the team at Epsom, van was in excellent condition and nice and quick process to book the van both in and out
Very Happy with service & hire rate and staff friendly & Helpful.
Fast, easy and painless experience each of the 4 times I've used Herd Hire over the years. Broad selection of vehicles available for any load. Definitely recommend them.
Herd Hire is rated 3.15 based on 26 reviews