Hermes-Europe.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hermes-Europe.co.uk

Tell us how Hermes-Europe.co.uk made you happy
Hermes not fit to delver parcel they liars liars liars liars the way they handle the parcels like football they not fit to have a business they say they missed you when you been home all time I wish I wish they go out off business they no fit
Shocking service! I fear that the courier is not being truthful when they claim they have had issues getting to the delivery address! I find this extremely hard to believe as it is a business address, is currently open and Hermes have delivered parcels here on numerous occasions! I fear that my parcel has been stolen by the courier and if I do not receive it I am inclined to contact the police!
Please learn from my experience and don't send your parcel with Hermes (unless you are a big business whose account they don't want to lose.) If you are a private customer they don't care if they mess you about and tell you all sorts of lies. See below for the lies they told me.

Try Parcel Force 48 instead. Bit more expensive, but much higher standard insurance, much better tracking and smaller delivery time slot.

Hermes has just wasted 14 days of my time, in which (they say) my parcel went from North Wales to Essex and all the way back again to me, with no proof offered by Hermes that they ever attempted delivery.

If you do decide to use Hermes, don't pay for proof of delivery. They will take your money for this, but during the pandemic their “proof of delivery” is the driver scribbling something on his device and giving a GPS location (which could cover the nearest ditch.) What's wrong with a photo of them giving it to you or placing at your front door?

The only good thing I can say is that they didn't lose it completely or let it be stolen.

Fortunately, the buyer of the item (sold through eBay) has been very patient and has waited a total of 17 days to receive the item (re-sent by Parcel Force48). He could have demanded a refund and I would have had to re-sell it.

LIES:
These were all logged by Hermes on the tracking page of their website:
1. “Thurs 28 May - Whilst you were away on holiday we tried to deliver your parcel, please contact us to discuss re-delivery options.”
Away on holiday during the Coronavirus Lockdown? Are they joking?
I think this was an excuse by Hermes to avoid re-delivery (if they even tried to deliver in the first place, of which they offered no proof even though I paid for proof of delivery.)
The buyer then emailed Hermes to tell them he was not away on holiday.
2. “13:03 - Sat 30 May - Your parcel has been delivered and signed for by your neighbour.”
No card left at buyer's address, nothing at neighbours' houses. Another lie, another pathetic excuse for delay.

3. “13:52 - Sat 30 May - You've asked us to return your parcel to the sender - it's on the way back.”

Another lie, on several levels:
a) The item was sold on a no-returns basis, so why would the buyer send it back to me – he wouldn't get a refund.
b) He assured me that he still wanted it anyway.
c) How did they deliver it at 13:03 to a neighbour (previous lie) yet at 13:52 the buyer asked for it to be returned?
I can only assume that they they wanted to make space in the warehouse, so just got rid of it - anywhere.

I entirely understand that courier companies are working under great pressures at present, so delays are to be expected.

However, there is no excuse for the operational staff to tell lies about their attempts to deliver to try to blame the customer for their failure to deliver. Be honest and say it has been delayed!

Customer Services does not have a useful role: its function appears to be to apologise profusely then repeat the false information on the parcel tracking pages. They do not add anything useful to the customer. An automated response would do just as much.

The only way to get through to Customer Services is to email. Their Digital Assistant just repeats the false tracking information and the phone line just puts you through to the Digital Assistant – doesn't give you an option to talk to a person.

My wife has bought many items from on-line retailers in last couple of weeks, mostly delivered by Hermes. Not one of those has been late or lost. I think Hermes is prioritising its business customers to keep them happy or it will lose their big fat accounts, but it doesn't care about the private customer like you or me. It thinks it can get away with giving us dreadful service.

Well known review sites for Hermes Parcels or Hermes-Europe.co.uk give them scores of 1.2 and 1.25. You can't leave a review score of less than 1, so Hermes has effectively scored an average of 0.2 or 0.25 out of 4. How bad is that?
I INSURED MY PARCEL AND YOU LOST MY PACKAGE IN YOUR DEPOT AND YOU ADMITTED THIS TO ME IN YOUR EMAILS. I HAVE MADE A CLAIM (INCLUDING THE FACT MY PARCEL WAS INSURED UP TO £100) BUT YOU HAVE NOW REJECTED THAT CLAIM EVEN THOUGH THE LOSS WAS AT THE  FAULT OF YOUR OWN COMPANY. AT YOUR OWN DEPOT EVEN AFTER TELLING ME YOU HAD DELIVERED THE ITEM TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.

WOULD SOMEONE URGENTLY INVESTIGATE THIS AS CLEARLY THERE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING AT YOUR END AND I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THE VALUE OF MY PARCEL.

Surely as goodwill to a loyal customer for YEARS you would refund/compensate the £100 .

STILL RECIEVED NO REPLY OR EVEN AN OFFER TO PROPERLY INVESTIGATE WHERE MY PARCEL WENT IN YOUR DEPOT.

2 PARCELS HAVE BEEN 'LOST ' IN YOUR DEPOT NOW. SEEMS VERY DODGY.

TOOK YOU 15 WORKING DAYS TO TURN AROUND AND REGECT MY CLAIM FOR COMPENSATION.

DISGUSTING HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

USE ROYAL MAIL INSTEAD EVERYONE. SERIOUSLY THIS COMPANY IS NOT WORTH IT

DONT TRUST HERMES!!!!

2 PARCELS HAVE BEEN 'LOST ' IN YOUR DEPOT NOW. SEEMS VERY DODGY.

TOOK YOU 15 WORKING DAYS TO TURN AROUND AND REGECT MY CLAIM FOR COMPENSATION.

DISGUSTING HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

USE ROYAL MAIL INSTEAD EVERYONE. SERIOUSLY THIS COMPANY IS NOT WORTH IT

DONT TRUST HERMES!!!!
Driver dropped only 2 pairs of shoes and rushed away I am missing 4 more pairs of shoes, emailed live chat call nothing seems working no one cares, I have lost my money my parcel no one cares please do not use these parcel delivery service if you do not believe me check Facebook reviews
I used Hermes to send parcels for the very first time before Christmas
NEVER AGAIN
They lost both my parcels containing Christmas cards and gifts for my family and are now refusing to refund or compensate me. DO NOT USE THIS INEPT COMPANY.
Hermes is a total joke, the courier, which delivers to the Centre View Apartments, Croydon, CR0 1EX, is absolutely irresponsible, although she is paid for her work fully. Our Christmas parcel for children from Germany got lost as she ticked it as delivered but we never received it. Maybe she handled it to the wrong addressant or she left it on the top of the mail boxes in the general hallway, she normally does it on the daily basis. I see Hermes parcels on the top of the post boxes every day. There are approx 75 flats in this property and there might be a few residents who can take others parcels?! We contacted to the customer services team but they failed to get in touch with her as she is not responding to their phone calls. You often can spot this courier, in the lift or the corridor, delivering 'Next' store orders and she deliverers them precisely door to door. Most likely the Next store doesn't pay her if she loses customers online orders. However, with Hermes, she can escape this situation. She is still paid, fully, even for not delivered orders. So, on the Christmas Eve after 6pm, she left our parcel somewhere and ticked it as delivered, without signature, without stating where she left it or to whom she left it. We all were at home, me, my mum and two kids. Noone rang to the main door and noone rang to our flat number. Also she MUST NOT TO LEAVE IT AS SIGNED AND ENTER ANY SURNAMES if she didn't handle it to that particular person and not tick it as signed (where is the signature????) Last week I saw again Hermes parcels on the top of the post boxes. We didn't ask Hermes compensation (because they said, it has to be done from Germany, but we want Hermes to take an action against such irresponsible work of the courier or change her to more responsible personal.
If I could give a negative star rating, I would. I ordered from Sports Direct a pair of trainers as a Christmas present for my son on the 18th of December - delivery is through Hermes. On the 23rd Dec, I received a confirmation email from Hermes saying it had been delivered to the Hermes drop off location (shop). I went in and nothing there. I went in the next day and nothing. At 5pm, I had no choice on 24th Dec to go into a local Sports Direct and buy a pair of trainers. I emailed Hermes CEO on 26th Dec regarding the disastrous lack of delivery. I got passed onto 7 different CEO team members and no resolution other than yes they admit that the delivery was late (eventually delivered on 27th Dec) but that they don't hold themselves responsible and won't give me a refund of the delivery charges. Can't believe in the 21st century, they can't be bothered to resolve the issue. They are the only company I know who gives you a different advisor (so you end up having to explain the situation all over again) every time and conflicting responses and still no resolution. For a delivery charge of £5.99 - I can't believe the wasted time they have spent on this rather than just arranging a refund straight away. Don't bother using Hermes - they provide a 3rd world delivery service - avoid, avoid!!!
Very difficult to contact or speak to anyone. There is always a delay in receiving a package. Bad customer service.
Parcel left outside of front door on main road. Not happy.
So they delivered my parcel, to the wrong address.
How do I know it was delivered to the wrong address?
Because the delivery picture shows a blue parcel left behind some rubbish bins on the dirt, next to a brick wall.
Hermes confirmed "The tracking details do show that parcel has been delivered on 13/12/2019 at 16:15 behind the bins."
And the email confirming delivery says that : "We've delivered your parcel to your Safe Place"
We do not have any brick walls showing at my house, and my rubbish bins are in a wooden enclosure

What happened to the three attempts at delivery that Hermes is supposed to do?
Since when does leaving a parcel behind rubbish bins constitute a safe place.
Why deliver to a different address than is on the parcel?
I’m Actually giving 0/5
Tracking: Delay 24 hours. Actual: Wait 5 days. Tracking: Delivery today. Actual: Not delivered. Tracking: Delivered actual: ummmm where to- not here?
Tracking: out for delivery again actual: I give up!
I have problems with Hermes every time someone uses them to send me a parcel. The tracking indicates a delivery attempt was made at times when I am in but no one rang the bell or actually tried to deliver. This happens every time and multiple times on an particular delivery and items take a week or more to actually arrive. Then, despite notices in the lobby of my building saying items must not be left on the floor, they nearly always are and the courier will not bring them upstairs to my front door. This obviously is very common as I was amused to see that, on the ITV-2 programme "Plebs" set in Roman times, a delivery man was called Hermes and he wouldn't take items up or down stairs and left them outside! It is virtually impossible to complain on-line, there is no e-mail address and the customer "helpline" just gives you recorded and automated responses and there is no option to speak to a real person - deliberately so I expect to prevent angry customers venting on the staff. I found the CEO's e-mail address on the internet and I had to send him a message to the head office in the Netherlands before I got any resolution to the delivery of a parcel that had been purportedly attempted to be delivered 16 times! I was in on each occasion but no one actually did try to deliver. If you have any choice in the matter, do not use this company.
Lost not only one item but two and doing nothing about it when it was a birthday present so they have completely destroyed the whole day and they dont care
Hermes:
0568671692638971Hermes:

Delivered my parcel to wrong address
I have had parcels returned to the supplier, even though I have been home expecting the delivery

I have had parcels delivered to different addresses even though the correct address is on the parcel

It is nigh impossible to contact customer services and you cannot obtain a tel no
I've been expecting 3 deliveries this week - every day the tracking tells me it's out for delivery and will be with me between this time and that time. None of them have turned up. How can they make so many mistakes - delivering is what they do. Rubbish
Rubbish!!! Why does company's still use them?
Usually, I always left one-star feedback for Hermes, so I think it is fair to give 5 stars too. Today my parcel has arrived as the tracking emails promised. The driver was nice and polite. I have no chance to complain. Definitely 5 stars!
Hermes-Europe.co.uk is rated 1.22 based on 27 reviews