Hermes-Europe.co.uk Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Hermes-Europe.co.uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hermes-Europe.co.uk deliver?

Tell us how Hermes-Europe.co.uk made you happy

"I've been expecting 3 deliveries this week - every day the tracking tells me it's out for delivery and will be with me between this time and that time. None of them have turned up. How can they make so many mistakes - delivering is what they do. Rubbish"
Are you Hermes-Europe.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Rubbish!!! Why does company's still use them?"
"Usually, I always left one-star feedback for Hermes, so I think it is fair to give 5 stars too. Today my parcel has arrived as the tracking emails promised. The driver was nice and polite. I have no chance to complain. Definitely 5 stars!"
"WORST COMPANY - THEY DO NOT DELIVER, SEND PARCELS BACK TO SENDER WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. MOST FRUSTRATING COMPANY TO COMPLAIN TO AS YOU MAY AS WELL BE TALKING TO A WALL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"!! DO NOT USE HERMES !! Have used this crappy company 4 times . 3 times I was the sender and once I was the receiver. 2 of them 4 times my package was lost and one of the 4 was damaged. So only one out of 4 arrived safe. The interesting thing is , the only packages that gets lost are the ones that contains jewelry, clothes or electronics. So to all people, do not use HERMES ! It's the worst delivery company there is. I know the service is cheap but rather pay little extra so you know that your packages arrives safe."
"Hermes are the worst courier service ever .when the delivery is going to be Hermes I know there are going to be problems .the last four times they have so called delivered to my address three times they delivered to a different address and had to be tracked down recieved days later than stated .and the fourth time it didn't turn up atall.they often don't even bother to knock on your door when you are in fact at home and leave it with some random person .stating on the tracking they were sorry to have missed you .they are a delivery service that don't deliver ...."
"I have used Hermes for over 2000 deliveries and I have taken Insurance out when the value of a parcel was over £20.00. Well a customer of mine sent me a photo of a totally destroyed parcel and I then tried to claim from Hermes. The item I sold was Brand New and had not ever been taken out of the box albeit I purchased it for £39.99 20 years ago. It's photograph was the first time it had ever been taken out of the box. When sold for £30.00 I packed the box in a box with more bubble wrap - Sent the parcel with the extra Insurance to the customer. The customer photographed the item and sent me the photos it had by the look of it been run over. Now this is when you hit The Hermes brick wall Proof of item cost – Receipt – Bank or Credit Card purchase FROM TWENTY YEARS AGO - REALLY Photograph of Package before being posted Photograph of damage to item So anybody selling anything on eBay will NEVER be able to claim so I have been purchasing the extra Insurance for no reason whatsoever"
"Delivery of parcel should have been within a certain time period, no delivery was made. I paid next day delivery for the parcel. Took ages to try and find web chat, when I did I spoke with a person calledNikhil Nimbalkar. They were more interested in getting me off web chat than helping me. The service is shocking, web chat is very unhelpful."
"The local courier for Dorset, UK has taken out a personal vendetta against us. He refuses to deliver any parcels to our address after we complained over Christmas that he’d not delivered but marked it as he had. Since then we are now 5 orders missing, and over £100 out of pocket. This courier does deliver to the area as a friend receives her’s with no problem. We are being bullied, harassed, emotionally broken down and stressed out by this one male courier who represents Hermes-Europe. He so far has stolen orders over the value of £100, including one which was a limited edition item, which is out of stock globally. Hermes do not acknowledge any contact, they are automated, if you do get them on chat then they ignore you and disconnect after one minute."
Hermes-Europe.co.uk is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews