Health & Fitness Online Reviews

02037446845

info@hfonline.org

163 City Road, London, England,

Tell us how Health & Fitness Online made you happy
I took an advanced course on time management in January . It was so informative and useful for me. Besides, the customer care guys are amazing! They respond immediately and solve the problem in no time.
Highly recommended!!
Excellent platform! Nice presentation and friendly interface. I found it really easy to follow my course.
Wrong! I did not like my course. Not recommended!!
Beneficial for fitness professionals. I have completed three courses so far.
Short and precise content but includes valuable information. I liked the course very much. Best platform!
Great!! Loved my course, thanks :))
The course seemed very slow and the problem is whenever I try to fast forward the video it shows up an error!
I took the yoga training course…....it’s one of their bestselling. Pretty amazing course and the instructor is so experienced.
Recommended for the beginners.
My overall experience was great. Good customer support always pleases me more than anything.
Short and precise course. You would find it boring at all.
Excellent! Worthy content and it was just wow! Highly recommended
I thought for nutrition and yoga courses it would be a great option, but they provide good writing courses too. Awesome! :)
Nice presentation! I personally liked it and found the course very useful.
Could be better. I do not recommend it. Try for better alternatives, although I couldn’t find any better alternative, that’s why I tried hf online. Maybe online courses are not my piece of cake.
It’s a good course for anybody who wants to start learning from the scratch. Doesn’t mean if you are looking for an advanced training this is not for you. I have built a strong foundation with the course as well as got many advanced lessons and pro tips.
I took the health & social care diploma course. It’s only 2 hours training, a 2 hours training shouldn’t charge that much.
God bless you, you are doing a great job. I must appreciate your hard work behind such amazing courses.
So far so good! Reasonable pricing
Health & Fitness Online is rated 4.48 based on 65 reviews