Health & Fitness Online Reviews

info@hfonline.org

163 City Road, London, England,

Tell us how Health & Fitness Online made you happy
Great course. Great value for the price...5*
Recommending the cad training, much better than other options available
Hfonline is an excellent online platform for new and mid learners. I took few courses but would talk about the horticultural worker course because I loved the content in that course. Each topic was explained in detail with necessary graphs and charts, you can also get the tutor support if you need. Graphical demonstrations were fabulous :) moch exam and final test well organized and the certificate looks really nice. 10/10
100% recommended for all my friends and colleagues
Fantastic service from the support team...completesd my yoga course last week, gonna try an advanced course soon
Hfonline set an example how online learning centre should be. I was completely satisfied with my courses so far, I got four courses on different topic
Best knowledge hub for health and beauty care professionals. Highly recommended
Online learning's very easy if it's literally hand fed like HF does it!
Each and every course on this patform delvrs. I mean it... You should totally try this out
HF online has been great from the start. Didn't need much time to get the hang of the website
Well first the modules didn't add up the topics well, second you need to provide instant support if your UI is going to be so buggy... Atleast the presenter was good. Otherwise wouldv'e been a total waste of money!
The presentation is very well supported by the materials!! I'm impressed.
Fantastic course content!! Recomndin to all you blokes
The course format is very effective!
I loved the certificate. Fast and hassle free delivery
CPD accredited certificate is great for starting good carrier. Try ir
Did not feel much confident about 100% onlince content. HF online deliever a proper learning exprnc
Best way of learning, highly appreciated 10/10
Hope it helps. I’ve completed three courses last month and got cpd certificates but dont know how effective it would be. Got an interview call, hope the certificate will help me to stand out from others.
Recommended! must try if you have time
Health & Fitness Online is rated 4.66 based on 144 reviews