HICKIES Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HICKIES
07AM
7AM

Tell us how HICKIES made you happy

"Broke after 2 weeks but immediately sent a replacement 3 weeks none of the new ones broke"
Are you HICKIES? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I order a pair of Hickies, the no tie shoelaces, a few months back. They arrived promptly, were easy to use, and fun to wear. Unfortunately, after playing sports in them, a few of the elastics snapped. I wrote to the company to inquire about replacements and the company was more than helpful! They stood behind their product and they did so with a smile, offering a free replacement pack at any value, in addition to a discount on my next pair. I have yet to receive my new ones but I have a feeling I'll be ordering them again."
HICKIES is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews