HICKIES Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HICKIES
11AM
11AM

Tell us how HICKIES made you happy

"Broke after 2 weeks but immediately sent a replacement 3 weeks none of the new ones broke"
Are you HICKIES? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback HICKIES receives. Reply Free
"I order a pair of Hickies, the no tie shoelaces, a few months back. They arrived promptly, were easy to use, and fun to wear. Unfortunately, after playing sports in them, a few of the elastics snapped. I wrote to the company to inquire about replacements and the company was more than helpful! They stood behind their product and they did so with a smile, offering a free replacement pack at any value, in addition to a discount on my next pair. I have yet to receive my new ones but I have a feeling I'll be ordering them again."
HICKIES is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews