highcom armor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend highcom armor
Click Here

Tell us how highcom armor made you happy

"HighCom is top of the line when it come service and quality! I highly recommend HighCom to anyone looking for PPE."
"very helpful sales person ,great plate, fast shipping. will buy from them again"
"I made a phone call regarding my order and it was returned immediately and my questions were answered. Great reputation as far as all I've seen in forums, etc. Keep up the great work - people do notice!"
"Customer service is on point! Can't say enough great things about Mike and his team. Wonderful company with great armor!"
"This is an AMAZING company. I had a minor problem with the packaging on an order and they bent over backwards to make it right for me (not to mention they were lightning fast about it!) I can't say enough good things about these guys."
"Great company, fast shipping. The plates are of great quality, I have not used them but feel comfortable enough with them if I was ever in a situation that I had to use them I wouldnt think twice. Cant beat the prices either."
"Fast service great prices"
"Great product at a great price. Only thing to improve would be more detailed descriptions, recommended accessories and sizing info"
"I have not bought anything yet but have every intention to add 10x12 plates to my kit in the near future."
"Another great buying experience with HighCom. This company continues to offer high quality products at competitive prices with fast shipping."
"I ordered the Active Shooter Response Kit plates. When I ordered them I ordered "shooters cut" for the front and "standard cut" for the rear thinking greater coverage. Once I received my plates I found that my plate carrier was cut and sewn for shooters cut both front and rear and I could not use my plates as I ordered. I contacted HighCom and was able to immediately get authorization to return my mismatched plate in exchange for one that would fit my plate carrier, no questions asked as long as I got what I wanted and needed."
Thanks for sharing Edward!
"I think you guys offer something that you can't find at the any other place. Great product at a great price!"
"The plates's packaging was great. The plates were seperated, secure and padded - no complaints at all. Very pleased with the Gaurdian plates and HighCom!"
"Couldn't be happier with the service or plates! Will order again."
"Product was as described, price was good and people were polite."
"I recently purchase several inserts of 3 different dimensions. Some for my backpack, and some for my grandchildren's school backpack. After viewing the video on the High Com website I was thoroughly convinced of protection of myself and my loved ones. The sales department answered all my questions and concerns, and the order arrived within days. The shipping was FREE. These inserts are perfect for briefcases, laptops, or bug out bags. Thank you HighCom Security."
"The thing I love about highcom is you will learn about what you are buying and CS is top notch !"
"Great quality plates for a good price. Used in TAG banshee carrier. No fitment issues, will be purchasing again as well as recommending to others."
"High Com has proved to provide excellent service and top level products over and over again. I will continue to support them in the future and will refer them to all of my LEO associates."
"great product for the money, completely satisfied customer!"
highcom armor is rated 4.95 based on 35 reviews