highcom armor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend highcom armor

Tell us how highcom armor made you happy

"Solid product and service. thanks again"
"Product exactly as described. obvious excellent quality, courteous customer service representative. Top of my vendor list. A R T"
"Great plates they are top notch. I am glad I bought them. I will buy more if I ever need them from Highcom"
"I ordered my plates and they showed up quickly. I have nothing but good things to say about them."
"Love to deal with these fine people. You will not go wrong with their plates"
"Great Price and Fast shipping. Great company to deal with!"
"I received my plate very shortly after purchase. It fits great in my plate carrier."
"great product for the money, completely satisfied customer!"
"High Com has proved to provide excellent service and top level products over and over again. I will continue to support them in the future and will refer them to all of my LEO associates."
"Great Company and killer service. Will shop again."
"The panels fit my daughters backpack perfectly. I hope she never needs it."
"Awesome Service"
"Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Will order again."
"I ordered the steel ballistic plates and was offered an upgrade to a new ceramic composite at no extra cost. The new plates are rated higher in protection and I thank HighCom Security for the offer! The plates fit perfectly in both my body armor and my wife's. Thanks again!"
"I have to say this is one of the best designed and most functional websites related to the personal protective and body armor industry I have come across. The overall layout and access to information and products is awesome. Even more impressive is the detail you provide for your products where many other companies hide key specifications and provide a lack of dimensions, weights, pricing, and product images. You guys have really nailed the point of having an online website for product showcasing. Thank you for making my life easier and the choice clear for my hard armor purchase!"
highcom armor is rated 4.95 based on 35 reviews