hipsline.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hipsline.com

Tell us how hipsline.com made you happy
I did get my 60 pages, however it doesn't work! I'm so disappointed!! I followed the instructions online and tried to heat press on multiple types of material and it does not work. Ugh, I've been had!
Is there anything that can be done? I ordered in February and checked in April. Got a message that delivery was taking longer because of Covid. It looks like a lot of people have been stole from, so is there any action we all could take to get our product? or money back. In really just want what I ordered and not money back.
I ordered back in March. I tried tracking in April and website no longer was available. I sent an email and they still haven't responded. But it only took them a day to take my money. Definitely would NOT recommend!
It's been 4 months since I purchased a product,,I'm still waiting,,very unprofessional an unacceptable, I would never recommend this product to anyone
BEWARE SCAMMERS!! I placed order in February 2020, charged twice!! chased March received reply saying due to Pandemic there would be a delay!! still no goods or refund and now the website no longer exists, still seem to be advertising on Instagram although no reply to message or email. I have complained Instagram, don't hold out much hope!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Made a purchase since february 9th, after 5 months, i have not received the purchase yet and i can't no longer track the package or find the website!!!
Charged me twice, never responded about the double charge or the products i never received.
Ordered my product back in early feb. Asked for numerous refunds, said they couldn't because it was past the 14day when they said it will take at least 14days to get it? Said they would look into it and send another and nothing! Total scam!
I’ve placed my order in March, fully paid £55 and never receive my order , nobody responds to my emails . Scam !!! They already took off their website. How do I get my money back? I hope someone will take this matter serious and help thousands of people that got scammed
They are ruthless people. They lied about back orders , there's no such thing as refund. They took the site down. One thing they need to know is what they are doing which is robbing people they are gonna get it back. People work hard for the items and things that we buy.
Absolutely horrendous. I ordered in February, yes I know there is delays but I have made lots of orders fro. China after and received them a long time ago. The customer service is awful and knowone replies or deals with any.iv litrally just gave them my money for nothing. AVOID
I ordered my product in feb and its now July and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!!! You guys just take peoples money and never get back to us a out anything and you won't give us a refund!! This is by far the WORSE thing you guys can do!!!
Ordered that product back in January never received it wanted to use the coronavirus as the reason still have not received it it's now June 20th they're a ripoff
SCAM, i've tried e-mailing, nothing, they charged my card 3 times, I only ordered one product. I tried to challenge this w/my bank but they can't refund me the $$$ because I actually did purchase this.
Never received my order. Fake.
Scam - fuming!
On April 10 I made an order and until today I received nothing and I do not know where to call or how to contact that company, how can I get my money back?
I ordered from Hipsline in February and haven’t got it .I wrote them 3 e-mails and haven’t got an answer , I want my money back !!!!
I ordered from Hipsline in February and haven’t got anything . They are not answering my e-mails , I have wrote them 3 e-mails about refund ,but haven’t got anything . Scammers
Scam ordered for a product in March and still have not got it. Do not reply to email. Scammers indeed
hipsline.com is rated 1.08 based on 85 reviews