HomeValue.us.org Reviews

1201 N Orange St Ste 700

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

Tell us how HomeValue.us.org made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I signed up for HomeValues.us.org website to view a report on several of the recently sold homes in my neighborhood. (I am considering selling my home and wanted to see detailed information on several of my neighboring homes, plus see details of the properties themselves). I signed up for the $1.00 first month promotion and within several minutes I received my report. I was more than impressed! The reports I received included detailed sales information, plus the actual figures financed. The property details were also included (taxes, room #, room size, detailed lot size, and pictures). The prior owner's information was also included). All your reports can be downloaded or printed (pdf file too), so you can access the reports anytime for personal review. Overall, I am extremely impressed with this service and plan to use it several more times. I love the fact that you can cancel this service at any time. If you are interested in learning about your property, neighborhood home sales/information, or information on a property you are considering purchasing (anywhere in the USA), this website is an EXCELLENT resource. I highly recommend this website, the cost is fair and the output is exceptional. I am a logic minded person, and if you need information to help you make real estate decisions, I highly recommend you sign-up and use this site. (Understand you are limited to 20 or 25 searches each month for your monthly fee). Finally, I am typically not a person to write high reviews unless a product or website is worthy of such review. This website www.homevalues.us.org is an exception. I am completely satisfied with this website and the quality of the reports I've received. I highly recommend this site to anyone thinking of listing their home or finding out property information on any US property, including a potential property purchase. May God bless you, and blessings as you perform your property research. Bob"
"The review was very good, coming in at higher than what we anticipated. They were extremely thorough and had all their facts straight."
"Needed current values of owned property and the records were accurate. Recommend using this service."
"Very easy to use and fair value on home."
"vg price,and info"
"it gave me a good idea of what my property is really worth"
"First time using it. So far the report is easy and pretty detailed for a quick guide to help with research."
"finding out about price of the home and whats around the area.."
"It was fast and easy to view."
"Home value gave me all the information that I was looking for and was quick and easy to use. The information was easy to read and user friendly."
"Easy to do and amazing"
"It was great to see the new estimated value of the home. Better than I expected."
"the site was easy to use Thank you"
"easy to access the information"
"gave me perspective on home values in my area"
"The information was informative and useful."
"gave me up to date information of value of my home"
"It provided a proactive home inspection before ever looking at it. The web site in my town doesn't do that. Very nice to have going in to look at a property."
"I had heard the values had taken a big jump in the past 3 years, but not expecting this to be quite so high."
"The home value was a little low in my opinion is low. This home is well trimmed no windows are broken out,"
"all good all good"