www.hotelhoppa.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.hotelhoppa.co.uk/

Tell us how www.hotelhoppa.co.uk/ made you happy
I had to grab an early flight from the misleadingly named Hilton T5 (which is not at Heathrow Terminal 5) so I booked a Hoppa ticket from the hotel reception. The bus did no turn up. The receptionist was surprised as she said that they normally get a notification when this happens; the next bus was on the way, she was told when she called Hoppa. The next bus failed to arrive also (I understood from my follow up claim with Hotel Hoppa that it did arrive. but late). Having waited around for over half an hour, I decided to take a taxi.
When I went to claim for the taxi fare, hotel Hoppa first asked for my receipt, but then came back saying that they never refunded taxi bills - which seemed like a bizarre change of heart. Overall a rather depressing experience.

I will also add that the bus are pretty horrible. I think hens and chickens are driven in nicer trucks yet for the price we're paying...

In conclusion: just avoid this service if you can - it's not the end of the world but it's just not worth it.
Warning to international travelers:
NEVER USE Hotel hoppa TRANSIT SERVICES!

Our experience with HotelHoppa was so bad, that others need to be aware... Our 10 min ride to Heathrow Airport took a turn, when the driver decided to take an unnecessarily long toilet break at one of the hotels on the route... Then, he couldn't figure out how to start the bus again. We sat for over 20 minutes watching him try to start it, over and over again, while an anti-theft alarm rang out. He ended up getting assistance from a random bus driver, who mad, because he was blocked our bus!

Our driver then proceeded to allow too many passengers onto the bus at the remaining stops (dangerously overcrowded) and had lengthy conversations with people at every stop. He seemed to be confused about every passenger that approached the bus. Our ride turned into a frantic panic that lasted an hour or more, while people were literally yelling obscenities at him from the back of the bus.

When we finally arrived, I told him that he made us miss our flight. He said it was not his fault because "the bus had too many buttons." He then told another passenger to "Shut up!" in front of us. I told him that I was going to report him, and he may lose his job over this... His reply was to laugh in my face and say "Hahaha! Just go ahead and try!"

In short, he was inept, rude, and we missed our flight and I ended up purchasing emergency/standby tickets to get back home, which cost me an additional £1500 of travel costs, as well as the loss of our original airfares of £700!!!

I tried to file a complaint with Hoppa Support, and their website won't allow me to do so, because we did not book with them, directly. Evidently, they only take complaints from people that do not use aggregate travel services... >:/

So, we are expected to file all complaints with the original booking company(s). Since this was through a second and third party (Green Motion, booked through Hotwire), I have left stern messages with all links in the chain.

I REPEAT: NEVER👏 USE👏 HOPPA👏... EVER!

I'd advise anyone to get a cab. It may cost you more, but you will get to your flight on time!

#hoppa #hotelhoppa #heathrow #travelwarning